1994 Geo Tracker

8.2

Based on 123 Ratings for the 1992 - 1997 models.

Awesome little SUV

By on Monday, August 3, 2009

"Bought my 93 LSI with 115,000 miles. I have sunk a fortune in it but well worth it. Automatic trans started slipping but was a common problem. New exhaust, timing belt, Larger gas tank. I am a perfectionist by nature plus this was a car someone patched instead of fixing. Has a perfect body/interior and now is mechanically sound. I have a ruptured disk in my back and its easy to get in and out of. The seat is comfortable for me. Its like sitting in a chair instead of on the ground. You can feel all the bumps in the road but I dont care. My kids go right in the back and buckle themselves up. Kid friendly belts and 3 point harnesses in the back!! Rag top is only 2 years old and Ive never had a leak even in hard storms. The 4X4, well...AWESOME!! Underneath is a SOLID frame. My mechanic was impressed, (not a geo fan). Snow?? no problem. The short wheelbase makes it a little bumpy but it can craw through mud and snow like no ones business. I like it overall. Its not a powerhouse with 80HP but it does fine on the interstate. Not tippy feeling like some SUVs but doesnt like the windy days on the HWY. This is my daily driver and I am overall happy with it. FUN BEACH CRUISER!!"

I love my Tracker

By on Saturday, November 10, 2007

"I had a 91 2 dr. Tracker for six years. The little SUV when everywhere. I bought it used, had to put in a new computer (which wasn't cheap but worth every penny). Lasted over 100,000 miles for me and I'd still have it but.. with two kids to haul around too, I had to trade it in for a 2003 4 dr. Tracker and love it and will keep it for ever. I'd recommend a Tracker to anybody for good gas mileage, goes anywhere vehicle."

Seriously the best most fun auto to drive

By on Saturday, May 7, 2016

Pros: "Great GPM, Dependable,Handles great"

"Had this GEO for 5 plus year, got it for my son in college so he used it and now I have it. The Geo is a blast to drive handles very nice and easy on the gas mpg. In the winter is seams very light but with the 4x4 you can go almost anyplace, not like the big trucks. This one has over 280000 miles now and every thing still seam to work great (knock on wood) Yes it is starting to rust (Wisconsin salt) bad but it still runs like a watch. I do think the timing belt was changed before I got it (paper work in glove box) but I have not had to do a thing to it but a muffler"

Great Vehicle

By on Sunday, April 1, 2012

"Never a major repair problem. Michigan winters have not been very kind to it though."

It's been a very good car for me.

By on Thursday, February 23, 2012

"I can kick it in 4wd and go anywhere I want!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Geo Tracker near Honolulu. See local deals