2011 Ford Transit Connect Cargo

7.1

Based on 37 Ratings for the 2010 - 2013 models.

7.2/10
    7.6/10
    7.3/10
    7.4/10

Love this vehicle

By on Saturday, February 4, 2012

Pros: "Great price, good MPG, fun to drive, lots of room"

Cons: "Blind spots"

"At 6' 3", 248# most american cars have become to small for me to drive, including small trucks. I didn't want a large truck any longer due to fuel costs. This little van is an awesome trade off. 25 MPG, 1500# cargo load, and convertible seats in the rear. Plus, sitting in the drivers seat, I can just barely touch the ceiling. My only gripe is how small the side view mirrors are. Leaves blind spots. This isn't a race car, but it is very fun to drive along with tight turning radius's."

Best Vehicle I have ever owned!

By on Thursday, September 22, 2011

Pros: "Hauls, reliable, unique and an awesome truck."

Cons: "I need another Lola!"

"I own a cleaning service, cater, and own a boutique. It does everything and hauls like a dream. It is a great conversation starter. We all call her, Lola."

Comfortable fuel efficient

By on Saturday, August 20, 2011

Pros: "Fuel efficient ,comfortable"

Cons: "Weak front end"

"Reliable convenient comfortable fuel efficient ...in the delivery business in the city lots of stop and go . Front end can't handle the load I carry. Replaced the entire front end twice."

biggest piece of junk I ever owned

By on Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Pros: "fuel mileage fair"

Cons: "least dependable vehicle I have ever owned"

"transmission went out at 90k, engine went out at 145k, replaced fuel pump twice at $750.00 each time, wheel brgs went out at 75,0000, can't keep a windshield in it without cracking"

great little van

By on Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Pros: "Tons of room, turns on a dime, huge windows"

"I purchased my van as my personal vehicle, not for commercial use. I wanted something big enough to handle purchases at the hardware store or the flat-pack furniture store, without having to rent or borrow a truck. I wanted good gas mileage. I was coming out of 4 years in a Ford Focus. I had been watching the Transit Connect van for years. When I found out the little van was a 4 cyl, on the same frame as my Focus, I was sold! I have read plenty of negative comments about this van, and the 2012 year model. I am writing this to say I have nothing but positive things to offer about my experience with this van. Maybe I just got lucky, maybe it's because I love it and treat it with affection and care, or maybe it's just because I use it as a personal vehicle rather than the wear and tear that a commercial vehicle would get. I don't know, but I thought someone should take the time to say some good and positive things. I get stopped all the time by people curious about my van. I always give the same answer: Yes it's my personal van and I love it. I give "tours" to anyone that wants to look inside because I stopped lots of guys asking the same questions before I bought mine."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Transit Connect Cargo near Honolulu. See local deals