2010 Ford Transit Connect Cargo

7.1

Based on 37 Ratings for the 2010 - 2013 models.

7.2/10
    7.6/10
    7.3/10
    7.4/10

Great work van

By on Sunday, February 13, 2011

"Ideal vehicle for a business that has a lot of travel and does not have to haul heavy equipment. Comfortable, great visibility, and enough power to drive safely on highways. Small footprint, easy to park, great gas mileage What more do you want??"

Good & Bad - would recommend for deliveries

By on Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Pros: "Storage and accessibility"

Cons: "Doesn't handle well in wind or snow & bad mileage"

"If there is wind out - it does not handle well, on snow and ice, it does not handle well, it does not get very good gas mileage and the window levers being in center instead of on doors is very inconvenient and ride in backseat is pretty bad - relatively good in front? The best thing about this is the storage capacity and the accessibility to the contents inside. We do vendor shows and we can get everything we need in there and unload in minutes and with room and height is pretty much like having a truck for most items that you need to move, like big chairs and mattresses actually fit inside. Since I can not afford a normal vehicle and one for transport it is used for both and having no back windows that open up is not convenient for anyone in backseat riding, especially our dogs that want to hang their heads out and can't. If I were using it just for our shows I would keep it in a minute, but since it has to be our regular vehicle as well, I have to go back to another type of vehicle - probably the Escape which is one of the best vehicles I ever owned and got better gas mileage in 6 cyl than this vehicle did for a 4 cyl. I still have my 2003 Ford Escape which is only now after about 10 years of use starting to have more major issues than it had most of the time I have had it. What I should really do is put lots of money into it to fix it back up and then keep both vehicles?"

Exceptionally versatility, practical, comfortable

By on Saturday, March 21, 2015

"I've done everything with this vehicle. way more useful than my pickup and the fuel economy is incredible. Always get 26 27 mpg! Surprisingly powerful and zippy for a small 4 cylinder. Vehicle is well balanced and has many convenience features you wouldn't expect"

good dependable vehicle with lots of space inside

By on Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Pros: "very good gas mileage for the cargo capacity"

Cons: "could use a little more power and better arm rests"

"very useful for around town, hauling kids to college picking up appliances or any other large items you may purchase. great in any type of winter driving."

Good Overall - With Flaws

By on Wednesday, December 31, 2014

"Good van for a working stiff. Tons of room, comfortable, lots of doors. Small quality annoyances and crummy stereo disappoint. Overall 85% worth owning."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Transit Connect Cargo near Honolulu. See local deals