2002 Ford Thunderbird

9.6

Based on 252 Ratings for the 2002 - 2005 models.

9.8/10

Great Car! Fun to Have!

By on Tuesday, July 22, 2008

"I LOVE my '02 TBird. It runs well and looks FAB. I do wish it was a little more comfortable for road trips of over 250 miles. Surprisingly, the Bird does have a fairly roomy truck, which I am always pleased with, and I love driving it around, as I always get compliments on its styling and beauty. It is dependable and very easy to drive, and maintenance is a breeze!!"

By on Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Greates Car I ever owned

By on Wednesday, July 29, 2009

"Not only has this car been reliable, but it rides very smooth. Lincoln frame with heated seats. Great transition car for "older" drivers. Went from Cobra to this and will never go back. Truly a luxury convertible!"

my weekend car

By on Saturday, April 25, 2009

"I bought my 2003 TBird for cash because of the objections of my wife. I liked the sound which reminded me of my 60's and 70's muscle/powerful machines. I loved the originals when they came out...I wasn't old enough to drive one unfortunately. so I waited! It is definely a touring car vs. a sports car. I have 6555 miles and it shines like new. Never a warranty problem. Just blew a tire--road hazard--and replaced the battery. Other than that, I want to put a luggage rack on her and head for the Blue Ridge Parkway and beyond. Good car, dealers are fair, and hasn't cost much to keep looking great. I give it 5 Stars. By the way, I will never sell her to spite my wife, and I plan to give her to my favorite grandchild--not chosen yeet."

Feels so good

By on Tuesday, October 21, 2008

"Makes me feel so good driving this car. Everybody notices this thing in a positive way. Ride and handling excellent. Over 4 years with trouble free driving, 21,000 miles. Trunk holds 2 golf bags but tight fit. Good performance and decent gas mileage (21 mpg. avg. subruban, 26 on road.) One of the few things Ford has done right these past few years. Love it."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Thunderbird near Honolulu. See local deals