1994 Ford Tempo

7.2

Based on 96 Ratings for the 1992 - 1994 models.

7.0/10

most relyable and best running car!

By on Monday, November 28, 2011

Pros: "everything is great about the ford tempo"

Cons: "there are no bad thingd, mines fast 4 a 4 banger"

"this car is spectcular, i havent had a single problem with this car, everything is absaloutly perfict. i drive about 50 to 75 miles on her a day, fill up once every 2 weeks"

Best vehicle for price

By on Wednesday, October 17, 2007

"I have owned tempo's and topaz's for 7 years now. the first one I got was a 94 topaz GS. got 30 MPG and was quick for my young age. with nothing but maintenance work, the car lasted 4 years, and over 50000 miles of abuse that I put it though. since that car, I have owned 6 other tempo's, ranging from parts cars to sellers to my Daily driver, and none of them did I pay over 700 dollars for. For the price, they are a great car."

Very Reliable

By on Saturday, December 13, 2008

"This has been one of the most reliable vehicles I have ever owned. It is a 1992 4 door with the 4cyl automatic. Fords biggest mistake was not making this car more stylish. It isn't great to look at, but it will get you across town, or country with an unbelievable 30+ mpg hwy/25+ cty. Comfortable seats and cruise control, seems to make long trips shorter. This car has 126,000 miles and I've only had to replace the heater hose, and tune up one time. If this car was still being manufactured, I wouldn't hesitate to buy a new one. I purchased this car in 2005 for $500.00 at an auto auction, and it looked nearly new. Resale value on this car is very low, mainly because of it's unattractive boxy shaped style. When gas prices hit $4.00 a gal, the car looked so much better!!!!"

By on Sunday, October 14, 2007

"This is a great car, it is pretty much so to say a tank. Me and my grandpa have worked on the car because it was sitting in his backyard for 2 years during the winter and every thing, so we replaced the muffler, a bunch of brake lines, the brakes, some belts, and the car has been great, it is my first car and i love it, it has two major problems and one little problem though, the car is simply ugly, and the pickup on speed is terrible. The little problem is no cup holders. My Tempo is a 91 and im now getting a 2002 chevy cavalier, but im not getting it because i hate the tempo, im getting it because i need looks, speed, and cup holders. It is a great car though."

Very reliable vehicle

By on Tuesday, July 24, 2007

"My parents bought their 1991 Tempo in 1992, it was used with about 10,000 miles on it. It was my mom's car and we drove it all over. Now my dad drives it over 50 miles a day to and from work and around town on the weekends. It has 195,000 miles on it. All my dad has ever done to it is changed the spark plugs once! He changes the oil every 3,000 miles and thats it! I learned to drive in this car and so did my brother. My dad is going to drive it till the wheels fall off. I know I will ALWAYS buy American cars, forign cars are OVERRATED; esspecially Toyota, Honda, and Subaru. I am sure my dad's little Tempo will hit 250,000 miles before anything begins to go wrong with it."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Tempo near Honolulu. See local deals