2011 Ford Taurus

Based on 295 Ratings for the 2010 - 2017 models.

Great everyday driver year round!

By on Monday, August 12, 2013

Pros: "comforable, fun to drive, AWD works amazingly"

Cons: "Visability (can get used to it)"

"I live in Nebraska, weather gets from -10 to 110, the Taurus SHO does great in all the weather conditions, has plenty of power when I want it and does okay for fuel economy."

So far, best I've owned!

By on Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Pros: "Comparetively ,good price"

Cons: "blind spot"

"2011 SEL, Six months in and couldn't be happier. 5,500 miles. Took a trip to Yellowstone and actually got better mileage in the mountains (30 ) than highway (28). Most comfortable long distance ride we've ever had. Leather seats with lumbar are great! Great handle through curves! An overall great driving experience! Only drawback, blind spots back left, but has (RSS) reverse sensing system."

Best car I have ever driven!

By on Saturday, June 3, 2017

Pros: "fun to drive & comfortable"

Cons: "price"

"This car has style, speed, comfort, and reliability. I have had no problems with this car. It is by far worth every penny!"

Great drive. Sensible Luxury, Well designed/built

By on Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Pros: "Luxury at a sensible price. Very well built"

Cons: "Rear visibility - Get reverse camera"

"If I did not see any branding on this car, I would have guessed Lincoln. The lines and layout of the interior are sleek, luxurious but sensible. From the drivers seat, eyes rarely have to leave the road. Voice recoginition controls allows most functions to be easily adjusted or utilized hands and eyes free including changing radio stations, temperature of the car, navigation. Safety features are dominant as warning systems for blind spot or cross traffic provides extra set of eyes. Rear view monitoring screen is quite large and not only shows typical distances in green yellow and red lines but also shows an additional set of dynamic white lines that show the path of the car due to the turning of the steering wheel. Adpative cruise control slows me down in traffic then speeds me back up when traffic is clear. Moisture sensing wipers and auto dimming lights allow for a more relaxing drive. Leg and back massaging bags in the heated/air conditioned seats assist in a very comfortable non stressing trip. Back passengers are treated with heated seats as well. Steering wheel is heated to provide a very comfortable drive in cool or cold weather. For a luxury sedan the exterior has a very sporty look with 20 inch polished aluminum wheels and sleek lines. The engine provides plenty of power and is very responsive and transmission is very smooth. The trunk is huge and back seats will fold down to accomodate a longer cargo if needed. Fuel economy is as advertised typical around town is about 20mpg and pushes 29mpg on the highway. My Taurus is the Limited that is option loaded and well worth every dollar. The only cons I would list are the visibility out the rear view window but with the huge backup camera display I find myself not even looking out the rear windwow much and it is quite adequate for normal forward driving. The side posts between the door causes a little blind spot on both sides, but once again the blind spot detection more than makes up for that. Highly recommend getting the "safety" options of Cross traffic detection, blind spot detection, rear view camera, adaptive cruise control. Well worth the money."

This car demands attention...

By on Sunday, October 23, 2011

Pros: "great looks and technology for the price."

Cons: "back seat leg room is not as much as expected"

"I never thought I would own a Taurus, but getting the 2010 model with the sync system has made me a believer. I have never received so much attention for a car. Everyone loves the looks, and compliments the smooth, quiet ride. I highly recommend this car for anyone looking for the room and flexibility of a full size car, with sexy looks and great new technology, this is it!"