2010 Ford Taurus

Based on 291 Ratings for the 2010 - 2017 models.

So much fun!

By on Monday, July 25, 2016

"Of all the cars I've owned, this is my absolute favorite! It's exceptionally roomy and comfortable; the trunk space is amazing. The engine is powerful and responsive. I am a city driver and still get great gas mileage. My only criticism would be that the engine bites off more than the transmission can chew."

Great automobile, great price, great purchase

By on Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Pros: "Good fuel economy, very smooth ride, great seats"

"I purchased this vehicle for comfort and fuel economy. I used it as a commuter car to Los Angeles from the Central Valley in California. It is the most comfortable auto I have ever owned. With heated & cooled seats accompanied by the massager in the seat and back, it is great for commuting."

Great everyday driver year round!

By on Monday, August 12, 2013

Pros: "comforable, fun to drive, AWD works amazingly"

Cons: "Visability (can get used to it)"

"I live in Nebraska, weather gets from -10 to 110, the Taurus SHO does great in all the weather conditions, has plenty of power when I want it and does okay for fuel economy."

Great drive. Sensible Luxury, Well designed/built

By on Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Pros: "Luxury at a sensible price. Very well built"

Cons: "Rear visibility - Get reverse camera"

"If I did not see any branding on this car, I would have guessed Lincoln. The lines and layout of the interior are sleek, luxurious but sensible. From the drivers seat, eyes rarely have to leave the road. Voice recoginition controls allows most functions to be easily adjusted or utilized hands and eyes free including changing radio stations, temperature of the car, navigation. Safety features are dominant as warning systems for blind spot or cross traffic provides extra set of eyes. Rear view monitoring screen is quite large and not only shows typical distances in green yellow and red lines but also shows an additional set of dynamic white lines that show the path of the car due to the turning of the steering wheel. Adpative cruise control slows me down in traffic then speeds me back up when traffic is clear. Moisture sensing wipers and auto dimming lights allow for a more relaxing drive. Leg and back massaging bags in the heated/air conditioned seats assist in a very comfortable non stressing trip. Back passengers are treated with heated seats as well. Steering wheel is heated to provide a very comfortable drive in cool or cold weather. For a luxury sedan the exterior has a very sporty look with 20 inch polished aluminum wheels and sleek lines. The engine provides plenty of power and is very responsive and transmission is very smooth. The trunk is huge and back seats will fold down to accomodate a longer cargo if needed. Fuel economy is as advertised typical around town is about 20mpg and pushes 29mpg on the highway. My Taurus is the Limited that is option loaded and well worth every dollar. The only cons I would list are the visibility out the rear view window but with the huge backup camera display I find myself not even looking out the rear windwow much and it is quite adequate for normal forward driving. The side posts between the door causes a little blind spot on both sides, but once again the blind spot detection more than makes up for that. Highly recommend getting the "safety" options of Cross traffic detection, blind spot detection, rear view camera, adaptive cruise control. Well worth the money."

Great drive. Sensible Luxury, Well designed/built

By on Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Pros: "Luxury at a sensible price. Very well built"

Cons: "Rear visibility - Get reverse camera"