2010 Ford Taurus

Based on 295 Ratings for the 2010 - 2017 models.

Love the car

By on Monday, November 21, 2016

Pros: "fun to drive, roomy, good acceleration"

Cons: "microsoft sync sucks"

"Comfortable and sporty drive. I like the stiffer drive rather than a vehicle that floats. Easy to control and ABS system definitely works well. Not impressed with the sync system. Would rated it higher if the sync electronics worked better."

Good looking, good driving

By on Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Pros: "Safety features"

Cons: "gas mileage"

"I bought this car new, still like it after 1 and half years, still get compliments on it from complete strangers, love the safety features, the blind spot mirrors have saved me many times, it is one of my favorite features, love the built in GPS and back up camera as well. It looks good, is fun to drive and the safety features make it safe to drive as well."

Best V6 Sedan Value

By on Thursday, September 1, 2016

Pros: "Powerful, roomy, stylish"

Cons: "Takes time to get used to the side view mirrors"

"We just bought our 2016 Ford Taurus SE and we could not be happier with it. No initial quality problems and the value for a family sedan is outstanding. I like that our family of 4 fits so easily in it since the kids are now grown up and bigger than Mom and Dad. The standard features such as rear view camera and hands-free calling with Ford Sync are great."

By on Wednesday, December 28, 2011

"This is one of the best cars I've ever owned and that includes my past BMW 5 series."

Excellent Car

By on Thursday, October 20, 2011

Pros: "most everything"

Cons: "Difficult to see out the back (comes with camera)"

"This is easily the best car I have ever owned. The speed for a car of this size is amazing and the economy isn't bad. It can compare with some of the fasted luxury car models, and for the price it can compete."

sharp looking car

By on Thursday, September 1, 2016

Pros: "sharp looking car"

Cons: "bad lighting"

"I have owned my ford taurus for about two years now. I have loved the look of the vehicle since day one. I have been very happy with the vehicle i just have three complaints. One of which is it gets absolute terrible gas millage. The second complaint I have is the vehicle has so many blind spots it feels like i am in a space ship with a small port hole too look out of. My final complaint is it is by far the most difficult vehicle i have ever driven trying to back up. the way the vehicle is designed the back lights sit so low that when you back up at night time you dont have any lighting at all to help you out. It feels like i am backing up blind and just hoping I dont hit anything. this vehicle needs to come standard with a back up camera. aside from that i love the look of the vehicle and the drive is very smooth."

Great drive. Sensible Luxury, Well designed/built

By on Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Pros: "Luxury at a sensible price. Very well built"

Cons: "Rear visibility - Get reverse camera"

"If I did not see any branding on this car, I would have guessed Lincoln. The lines and layout of the interior are sleek, luxurious but sensible. From the drivers seat, eyes rarely have to leave the road. Voice recoginition controls allows most functions to be easily adjusted or utilized hands and eyes free including changing radio stations, temperature of the car, navigation. Safety features are dominant as warning systems for blind spot or cross traffic provides extra set of eyes. Rear view monitoring screen is quite large and not only shows typical distances in green yellow and red lines but also shows an additional set of dynamic white lines that show the path of the car due to the turning of the steering wheel. Adpative cruise control slows me down in traffic then speeds me back up when traffic is clear. Moisture sensing wipers and auto dimming lights allow for a more relaxing drive. Leg and back massaging bags in the heated/air conditioned seats assist in a very comfortable non stressing trip. Back passengers are treated with heated seats as well. Steering wheel is heated to provide a very comfortable drive in cool or cold weather. For a luxury sedan the exterior has a very sporty look with 20 inch polished aluminum wheels and sleek lines. The engine provides plenty of power and is very responsive and transmission is very smooth. The trunk is huge and back seats will fold down to accomodate a longer cargo if needed. Fuel economy is as advertised typical around town is about 20mpg and pushes 29mpg on the highway. My Taurus is the Limited that is option loaded and well worth every dollar. The only cons I would list are the visibility out the rear view window but with the huge backup camera display I find myself not even looking out the rear windwow much and it is quite adequate for normal forward driving. The side posts between the door causes a little blind spot on both sides, but once again the blind spot detection more than makes up for that. Highly recommend getting the "safety" options of Cross traffic detection, blind spot detection, rear view camera, adaptive cruise control. Well worth the money."

2011 Taurus SEL w/Rapid Spec 202

By on Sunday, April 24, 2011

"Pros- Quiet ride.Vehicle handling is pretty good.Exterior styling. Sony stereo is all the stereo you'll ever need.Trunk space is great. Numerous cup/drink holders. Sync system. Cons-Garage door opener should be standard. Trunk release button on passenger side of dashboard. Looks bigger on the outside than what it actually is on the inside. Moonroof does not automatically close when vehicle is turned off."

Fits lots of junk in the trunk!

By on Saturday, January 28, 2017

"I love my SEL and it's been a very reliable vehicle which is for me a huge deal."

So much fun!

By on Monday, July 25, 2016

"Of all the cars I've owned, this is my absolute favorite! It's exceptionally roomy and comfortable; the trunk space is amazing. The engine is powerful and responsive. I am a city driver and still get great gas mileage. My only criticism would be that the engine bites off more than the transmission can chew."