ZIP code

2009 Ford Taurus

Based on 143 Ratings for the 2008 - 2009 models.

great american car

By on Friday, December 5, 2008

"i love this car. it feels like a luxury vehicle, but the price is a lot lower. it is also very comfortable for long trips. one down side is the floor mat gets caught on the gas pedal. overall it is a fantastic american car. would recommend it to everyone there a lot great features too many to mention"

Great Job, Ford

By on Thursday, May 8, 2008

"I love everything about my Taurus. Smooth transmission and powerful engine, excellent ride, and very quiet. Comfortable and spacious. Getting over 30 mpg on the highway. Very well built, with good looks."

Lots of room!

By on Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Pros: "Comfort, Roomy"

Cons: "Not very young/fun"

"I'm very happy with my 2008 Taurus Limited FWD. I got this car because of the large size and comfort. All of the seats in the vehicle are comfortable with plenty of room for all passengers. The trunk is extremely large so the car is great for parents. I like that the car is functional as a family vehicle but nice enough (Limited package) in terms of trimmings and options for a night out with the grown-ups. Only mechanical issue I have had is the driver's heated seat has needed repair twice. The car is a pleasure to drive on long road trips thanks to large seats and leg room plus good gas mileage on the highway."

Great car for the money - minimal complaints.

By on Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Pros: "Comfortable and Roomy"

Cons: "Poor gas mileage"

"I bought a 2008 Taurus Limited used last year. I use the car to commute into the city for work daily. The interior/features are great. I fit three kids (2 in car seats) in the back comfortably. The trunk is also very spacious, and the exterior is attractive. I would not change anything with regards to Appearance"

Bought used with 4085 miles

By on Friday, February 13, 2009

"Bought my 2008 Ford Taurus SEL used with 4085 miles on it. Paid $13,950. It had been "repoed" twice from two different owners according to the CarFax report. Took it to a Ford Dealer for a complete inspection and they told me this car was perfect. The car runs great, combined mileage is 24.5 MPG. The trunk in combination with the fold down back seat makes the cargo capacity exceed all expectations. Braking is spectacular, and it handles extremely well at highway speeds, it corners extremely well too. The electronic stability control is first rate. No rattles or squeaks, and at 65MPH it is surprisingly quiet. I never would have bought something like this new but for the money my 2008 Taurus SEL is a great car that meets all my requirements. No disappointments at all."