1993 Ford Taurus

7.9

Based on 220 Ratings for the 1992 - 1995 models.

By on Wednesday, March 11, 2009

"This was my first car. I bought it for 1300 and it had 83000 miles on it. No major problems. Had to replace brake lines and ball joints but thats it. Ive had this car for 2 years and its a great RELIABLE car. Im looking for something a little sportier now but this car really has served its purpose well. Its not the most stylish car but if you need a car that will start everytime and get you where you need to go I would recommend this one. Great starter car!!!!"

By on Monday, April 7, 2008

First Car

By on Friday, February 1, 2008

"I had my 94 Taurus for 8 years. I'm just recently getting a new car. The only reason I'm getting a new car is b/c my car was involved in an accident. I had very few probs w/ this car. It was very easy to drive. I would recommend this car for a college or high school student."

some wind noise

By on Tuesday, December 4, 2007

"Worst thing about the 2 95 Taurus' that I had is the windnoise through the front windows. Adding higher profile tires will smooth out the rather rough ride. The 3.0 engine is very dependable."

Best American Ford In This Class Ever

By on Monday, December 3, 2007

"I bought this car in 1994 from a Car Rental Company. It had 15,600 miles on it, and was in Excellent shape, just a few "Dings" and several Cigarette holes in the upholstery. These were repaired by the Rental Company before i took possession of the car. It has LOTS of passenger space. In December 2008, it's STILL servicing us well. I have been pretty meticulous with maintaining the body and the engine, waxing, polycoating, tune-ups, oil changes (every 3,000 miles), tires, alignments, Etc. In 1996 (somewhere around there, I had a Rebuilt Transmission put in it. To date, I've had no problems.). I was extremely disappointed when Ford decided to discontinue the model for a short while. Maybe it ran too well. The car now has 128,000 miles on it, still running well, and owes us NOTHING-!! It is the BEST American car that I've ever owned. I've owned Cheveys, Fords, a Chrysler, and two Dodges. I never bought another American car for fear that I couldn't find another one like it."