2008 Ford Taurus X

Based on 114 Ratings for the 2008 - 2009 models.

By on Thursday, March 11, 2010

"I have a 2008 Taurus X with AWD. It has plenty of power, and it rides very smoothly. I love all of the room in it, and I love the body style. The top of the dash and trim on the doors seem a little cheap for the car, but the power seats and leather interior are very nice. I average 23 MPG per tank, and that includes city and highway driving. Overall, I love my X, and I would reccomend it to my friends."

Great Buy

By on Friday, January 11, 2013

"We bought this car used with about 23,000 miles and currently have about 47,000. So, it's still in the early stages but it's been great so far and we paid about $8,000 less than we would have for a similar Honda Pilot. This car is easier to drive than the Pilot or the minivans we were looking at -- it offers great packing/space options and is easier to drive than the vehicles I mentioned. It has plenty of power too. The AWD works fantastic as we head to Stevens Pass over 30 times a year and we see some good storms there. I was surprised but the AWD works better than the Subaru Forester I used to have and the Toyota RAV4 4wd that I still have. Highway MPG is about 22 and it seems a little more like 20.5 during the winter. It could probably go better but we have a box on top and the tires need replacing. Brakes needed replacing at around 40,000 and sometimes the seats are tricky to get them to fold. Other than this it's been great. We take a 4,000 mile road trip every summer and this is a dream. Cruise at 80 mph and it's not breaking a sweat. I think this car has great value potential for families looking for a utility car."

I love the car even with 140K miles.Looke new!

By on Thursday, January 21, 2016

Pros: "Pleasure to own this car. Cannot beat FORD"

Cons: "Clothes hanger is only complaint"

"This car has been awesome and will keep for a while. Have had only one repair over $100 in all the years owned. Looking at it people think it is a new car at 7 years old. I have towed a sail boat from NC to MS and back with no issues.Replaced driver side tie rod ($50) recently and can drive without even moving steering wheel on a straight away. Awesome, why Ford discontinued don't understand. If you can find one in nice condition Buy it! Also, at 140,000 miles go oil change to oil change without having to add oil. :-)"

I LOVE THIS CAR!

By on Thursday, October 13, 2016

Pros: "love it!"

Cons: "truly haven't found any"

"This is the most dependable, comfortable, luxurious vehicle. It's a perfect height for me. After many sport related injuries and surgeries on hips, back, knees, neck issues, etc., I never thought I would find something comfortable and within my budget or without having to climb into a truck or SUV for the winter months. My parents always had Cadillac's but I absolutely think this car is every bit the luxury and dependability of a Caddy. I hope it never dies because I can't imagine there is another like it. I drive it through WNY Winters and it moves with superior ability and still comfortable. used to have: Toyota's and a Subaru. both were dependable and moved well through the snow but my Taurus is the epitome of comfort!"

best suv

By on Saturday, November 13, 2010

"this is a great winter car, hugs the icy road great. plenty of room, with three rows of seat, easy to lay down the seat for cargo area. I have always driven large pick up but this car is so easy to drive and parking is a breeze. Do not understand why ford stopped making this model."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Taurus X near Honolulu. See local deals