2002 Ford Ranger Super Cab

Based on 1330 Ratings for the 2001 - 2011 models.

Great truck

By on Thursday, December 13, 2007

"For the average person, the Ranger regular cab is all the truck they need. It's big snough for what most people use a truck for and small enough to get excellent mileage (27mpg Hwy). You can't go wrong with an engine like the 2.3L 4 cyl, after all Ford has been making it for almost 40 years. As far as ride goes, it's more comfortable than most cars and the suspension is tuff enough to handle most any terain. My truck is now 4 years old, but, too date, it's never had an issue in any way. If I live long enough to wear this one out and Ford still makes them, I'll buy another."

Value and dependability

By on Tuesday, December 11, 2007

"I was accepted to the plumbers apprenticeship program in 2006 and needed to upgrade my vehicle from the wreck I was driving. I had little money and couldn't afford a high payment so I was looking for a used truck, as I researched I ran accross an ad for brand new Rangers with a $3000 rebate. With some haggling I purchased a brand new vehicle for a little over $10,000! You can't beat that price for what you get. I am a big guy and even I can fit in this truck and drive it. Although it isn't the most comfortable vehicle I have driven it is really dependable and never fails to fire right up when I turn the key. You can't go wrong with a Ranger, just look around and you will see thousands of them on the road that are 10 years old and still going strong. If you need a solid work truck but can't afford the full size model, this is definitely the truck for you."

Good Value

By on Sunday, December 9, 2007

"For the price this is a great truck. I have the 4.0 5speed 4x4. It is very slow for a 4.0 and the manual tranny is the worst I have ever owned. But... for the money it is worth dealing with the horrible tranny. I would recomend this truck if you get a rebate of $4k off invoice. Good Luck buying!"

tough

By on Thursday, December 6, 2007

"runs better (although noisy) w/ swamper tires or mudders. no need for 4wd w/ the traction it affords. good ground clearance."

My first truck

By on Thursday, December 6, 2007

"i live in rural pennsylvannia so for my first car i wanted a truck, but i also wanted something that got decent gas mileage, i looked at all the brands new and used all the specs and i decided that the ford ranger fit me best, it took me awhile to find a nice used truck but when i did it was worth it. the only complaint i have is that i wish they would make a crew cab because fitting 4 people in my super cab isn't very easy"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Ranger Super Cab near Honolulu. See local deals