2009 Ford Ranger Regular Cab

Based on 1331 Ratings for the 2001 - 2011 models.

Ford's "Jeep"

By on Friday, December 21, 2007

"2004 XLT Super cab 4x4 w/ 4.0L 5 speed manual. Great Alaskan rig. Dragging a 7000# trailer puts a little down force on the leaf springs, but it still got the job done, even through the snow. When that job was done, out to go play I went! I love the fact that you can get almost the same performance as a larger truck, but is small and narrow enough to be able to go play on trails that you'd normally have to take a four wheeler on. Another thing that amazes me: I was setting at a red light, and was rear ended by a drunk driver who was doing about 45 mph. The tailgate was down and absorbed a lot of the impact, but the truck held together extremely well! The damage was only limited to the tailgate, bumper, and a small ding in the back of the cab where the bed flexed into it, but it didn't bend the frame. Minus painting the tailgate, it only took me about an hour to make it look like new again, once I had the parts. This is the first Ranger I've owned, and certainly won't be the last!"

Good College Truck

By on Thursday, December 20, 2007

"I've had my Ranger since 2005 and it has treated me well. Nothing has broken down on it and I just do the necessary preventative maintenance work. I drive the heck out of it on and off the road and it starts up just fine every time. I have a K&N filter and a Magnaflow exhaust so those help give the 3.0 a little more power."

Nice Truck

By on Thursday, December 20, 2007

"Just a really nice commuter truck with the ability to do a lot more in the country. It actually can be used for a "work" truck and get you where you need to go. The truck in reference is a 2005 FX4. Thanks"

06 sport

By on Wednesday, December 19, 2007

"It is a great truck I have pulled heavy trailers and use the 4wd in the dirt as well as the snow. This is my 4th ranger and I will continue to buy another when I trade this one."

My 2001 Ford Ranger XLT

By on Tuesday, December 18, 2007

"With it's 207h.p. sohc 4.0 V6 mated with the bulletproof 5 spd automatic, this truck tows a 3000 lb trailer full of 6 musicians' gear with NO problem. On these trips I average about 17 mpg. Without the trailer, this truck is pretty fast. It feels like a lightweight, quick little rear wheel drive car with a perfectly tight suspension. If I can resist stepping on the throttle, I average about 24 mpg on long trips."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Ranger Regular Cab near Honolulu. See local deals