2009 Ford Ranger Regular Cab

Based on 1324 Ratings for the 2001 - 2011 models.

My First Car

By on Saturday, November 23, 2013

Pros: "Good gas milage, good size, easy and nice to drive"

Cons: "A little cramped inside"

"I bought a used stick-shift 2003 Ford Ranger as my first car. I absolutely loved it. It did break down once after a 400 mile trip due to a small problem in the engine, but it was easily fixed, and that was the only problem I had with it. It had great gas milage, decent power, and handeled very well. I'm writing in past tense because while I was driving back from college, I hit black ice on a bridge and rolled it into the ditch. I was not hurt at all, but the truck was very, very totaled. It saved my life and I was very sad to see it go. I would buy it again."

Great truck, never a problem

By on Monday, August 22, 2016

Pros: "Dependable, great in the snow, workhorse if needed"

Cons: "Blind spot a little tricky with the Super Cab."

"Bought this truck new in December 2008. Drive 16 miles per day round trip to work, weekends it is a work truck. I own a nursery and it has hauled thousands of loads of mulch, firewood, plants, shrubs. Very dependable, rides great. fantastic in the snow, I live in the mountainous region of Western North Carolina. I have drove the truck in 12-15 inches of snow (slowly) with not a problem. I get 24 mpg interstate and 18-20 around town. It has been to Oklahoma, Ohio (hunting trips every fall) for 7 years, never a problem. Great visibility and the seats are very comfortable. This was my 5th Ford Ranger 4x4 V-6. dating back to the early 1990's with the 2.9 V-6, the 94, 99, 04,09 all with the 4.0 V-6. Great motor. Just rolled over 42K, factory tires still have plenty of tread, same battery, brakes, only routine maintenance. Highly recommend.."

Very reliable and safe transportation

By on Tuesday, December 3, 2013

"I have owned this vehicle since 2001 and have had very few mechanical problems. It has never failed an emissions test and the A/C has always operated well. It has been a safe and reliable means of transportation. It turned out being a bit small but it provided good (22-24 mpg)mileage over the life of this vehicle."

Excellent practical truck

By on Saturday, November 23, 2013

Pros: "Excellent Fuel Mileage, fun to drive, attractive"

Cons: "They don't make them any more!"

"Excellent fuel economy, wonderful performance,brakes and tires lasted over 100,000 miles. Only a few small maintenance issues. Wish they still made them!"

Great small truck

By on Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Pros: "Quality, comfort, dashboard, fun to drive, durabil"

Cons: "gas mileage, some black inside cab"

2004 Ford Ranger in 2013 looks brand new! Very good looking truck.

"This truck is over 9 years old, and still gets mistaken for a much newer vehicle! Paint, chrome, and even the headlight lenses look new. It has never been in a garage, but out in the sun. I have kept it washed and waxed. Only thing I don't like is the black substance on the chrome step bar. It looks faded as it does on all vehicles. Mechanically, this truck is awesome. It doesn't burn any oil, and everything works like it's supposed to. I have had a few expected things wear out and fixed. I don't like having a vehicle with so many miles, but I think I can get at lease another 100,000 miles from it with no problem."

2004 Ford Ranger in 2013 looks brand new! Very good looking truck.

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Ranger Regular Cab near Honolulu. See local deals