2008 Ford Ranger Regular Cab

Based on 1333 Ratings for the 2001 - 2011 models.

Good Value

By on Sunday, December 9, 2007

"For the price this is a great truck. I have the 4.0 5speed 4x4. It is very slow for a 4.0 and the manual tranny is the worst I have ever owned. But... for the money it is worth dealing with the horrible tranny. I would recomend this truck if you get a rebate of $4k off invoice. Good Luck buying!"

tough

By on Thursday, December 6, 2007

"runs better (although noisy) w/ swamper tires or mudders. no need for 4wd w/ the traction it affords. good ground clearance."

My first truck

By on Thursday, December 6, 2007

"i live in rural pennsylvannia so for my first car i wanted a truck, but i also wanted something that got decent gas mileage, i looked at all the brands new and used all the specs and i decided that the ford ranger fit me best, it took me awhile to find a nice used truck but when i did it was worth it. the only complaint i have is that i wish they would make a crew cab because fitting 4 people in my super cab isn't very easy"

Solid truck

By on Saturday, December 1, 2007

"2006 Sport/2 door extended cab/3.0 V6/2wheel drive/manual transmission Good transportation. No problems in 15 months ownership. Firm ride, but it's a truck! Decent mileage--low 20s in town, high 20s on the highway."

My 4th Ranger

By on Friday, November 30, 2007

"This is the fourth Ranger PU I have owned and I would say that I have enjoyed it the most. I love the Edge package and styling. Performance is great, nice "small truck" power from the 3.0 liter. Transmisson shifts a little rough sometimes, gas mileage is reasonable at >20mpg in mixed city and road driving. The 4 doors is a feature I really like. I have added chrome tubular bed rails and replaced the stock grill with a billet and the truck really looks nice. Custom accessories can be hard to find for this model though. I would buy again."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Ranger Regular Cab near Honolulu. See local deals