2010 Ford Mustang

Based on 1726 Ratings for the 2005 - 2014 models.

Drive a legend

By on Thursday, August 6, 2009

"2008 Shelby GT California in Grabber Orange with Silver GT stripes. 320 hp and tons of Shelby performance parts and detail touches. It's the best looking car I've ever owned. The performance will blow you away, forget what the opinionated car mags say - I've tested this car 0-60 in 4.7 seconds. Cannot think of a single thing bad to say about."

I love my Mustang

By on Wednesday, August 5, 2009

"I love my 2007 mustang convertible. Affordable good price, good on gas miles, execellent quality and style. I didn't like the seats, not to confortable, specially after two hours driving, next time I have to make sure to get leather seats or something a little bit more comfortable but defenitely a mustang."

By on Wednesday, August 5, 2009

"I have owned this car for 2 years. It is a basically a weekend car. I absolutley love this car.Yes I chose the automatic,which cuts into the power a bit,But it still has plenty of power for my taste.The interior is nicely done and there are no blind spots to deal with.It gets 24+ mpg on the highway.I would recomend this car to anyone!!!!"

07 GT

By on Tuesday, August 4, 2009

"wonderful car with great gas mileage,better than most avg 20 city 24 hgwy,would buy it all over again.....not a fowl weather car"

Always Love

By on Friday, July 24, 2009

"I have loved Mustangs since I was in high school, finally got my 2008 prem.V6, pony package, brand new. It has a great system, with a 6 disc changer. Price was great. I love the look of the car, however I did add some after market racing stripes across the entire car which is a deff. head turner automatically! Sadly the interior could be better..looks cheap, and dusty all the time no matter how many times you clean it. Plenty of leg room up front, and it gets me when people complain about no leg room in the backseat?? Duh it's not a sedan, or a minivan what are you expecting? Power is ok, (My next Mustang will be a GT, want a little more umph) Gas milage for me is good 21 city, but it all depends on how you drive it(or how many people you race from the green light lol) Overall I love my mustang, and you may see 100 of them a day on the road.." a dime a dozen", well that should tell you something!!"