2010 Ford Mustang

Based on 1727 Ratings for the 2005 - 2014 models.

Mustang for Life!

By on Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Pros: "Fun to drive, sleek and sporty look, drives smooth"

Cons: "No power seats, one knob broke"

"I have a tan/grey 2005 Ford Mustang. This is my second vehicle, first a 2002 Ford Ranger, and it is the best thing I have ever bought. It is super sporty and fun, drives nice and doesn't go all over the road, is comfortable but sits pretty low. No rust even living in the harsh Wisconsin winters. Just an overall great car. Even convinced my father to get a mustang!"

I love it. Built like a german built car! US made!

By on Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive. Head turner. Beautiful car int. & ex"

Cons: "Some suspension noise from worn bushings"

"Will keep this car till the day I die. I love everything about it. Its has the 4.6 liter engine reliability and the newer body styling for 2010. Premium package is the way to go with interior style. Ford did a wonderful job."

Great!!!!

By on Wednesday, April 30, 2008

"I bought this car in 2005. I had it now for about 3 and I do not regreted. It's been a great car and had never had any problems. The feeling, the power, the looks, everything is great on this car. Reccomended 100%."

Stylish, Tough, Fun Car!

By on Wednesday, February 6, 2008

"I've had my V8 GT since Feb 2005 and have had no major problems with it. I upgraded to leather which is easy to clean (especially with young kids). It has been a great, fun car. I wish people would stop comparing it to the European sports cars, it's not the same in any way and doesn't claim to be. If I had the money for a Mercedes etc, maybe I'd buy one. I LOVE my American Muscle car and do not wish for something else. My kids fit fine, we do not need a car to lounge in, and my kids like it for what it is. I love the acceleration, the sound, the agility and quick breaking. This has been the most fun car I've ever owned and I plan to keep it forever!"

Mechanically fine, but if you have the convertible

By on Thursday, February 9, 2017

"I got my 2005 convertible in 2013. It has the common clogged firewall cowl leak easily cleaned out. The parchment colored softop was cracked along the edges and within a year I had a leak on the drivers side that poured directly into the seatbelt opening where it retracts. So when it rains, the interior floods, the carpet is bad, and the seatframe is rusting. (Think wet dog smell), not to mention having to put on a wet seatbelt. It also has a exhaust rattle, which I now understand was a recall item, and involves the exhaust bushing/hanger off the rear of the transmission, It always had a resultant rattle at around 35 mph. The part is and labor is something like 130, I guess they wont pay for that anymore. A new top is fairly silly considering the monthly payment I still have to make for a few more years. Would I keep this thing? Probably as Ive not had a single mechanical issue asides the fuel tank sending unit, btw the fuel tank is a strange bird by design, some gas station pumps frequently cut off as your fueling it...fairly annoying! It does however need to stay in the garage during wet weather. which doesnt work when you have to leave it outside when working, etc."

Love it!!

By on Monday, December 10, 2007

"I fell in love with this car when I saw it and it has never let me down. People just come up and tell me what an awesome looking car it is. It is fun to drive and I have absolutely no trouble getting on the freeway! There are a couple of blind spots, but not a major problem."

Outstanding Pony V6

By on Wednesday, August 29, 2007

"We have had this car for 16 months. It has never been back to the dealer for anything. It is a comfortable car to drive and V6 has plenty of power for around the town. Gets around 24 MPG too. Only change that we made was to install a auto-dimming mirror with temp and compass. Highly recommend this car."

Great Vehicle

By on Tuesday, August 28, 2007

"This is a fun and stylish car. I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a fast and fun ride."

FUN!!!

By on Tuesday, August 21, 2007

"The best bang for the buck, the most fun, & the most thumbs up from others of any car I've ever owned."

Great car

By on Tuesday, July 31, 2007

"A modern car that has not lost its soul, A great improvement from the previous model."

1 Sweet Ride!!!

By on Monday, July 30, 2007

"This is my 3rd mustang and by far the best. The ride is smooth and this car is quieter than any fastback I have ever driven. The throttle is a little touchy and the horsepower seems a little over rated but is still more torqey than before. I would recommend this car to anyone. It's the best in it's price range and the convertible is the only way to go."

excellant

By on Monday, October 9, 2017

Pros: "driven very little"

Cons: "has every thing sold still intact"

"great car - purchased DECEMBER 2013 - by older couple - never used as main auto - one trip to Key West and then only used as around town trips - maintenance maintained every six months -- third car in the family - used primarily for summer months"

By on Friday, September 9, 2016

Pros: "Great bang for the buck!"

Cons: "Slow shifts in Sport Mode."

"Great car! Very fast and comfortable. Technology has improved and keeps getting better."

Great vehicle

By on Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Pros: "good price , and very fun to drive"

Cons: "backseat room but who cares"

"Very nice car and very fast!!"

Great car. Fun to drive Roush converted Stage one.

By on Monday, May 11, 2015

Pros: "Great price at 29,500 compared to todays prices."

Cons: "There are no Roush 2015 Mustangs."

2014 Roush Mustang Conversion

"Great car to drive and lots of fun. All black convertible with Roush Nascar conversion to stage one. Hugs the corners better than most cars. Great on gas. I get 25 mpg on a trip."

2014 Roush Mustang Conversion

im the owner of this mustang must see some custom

By on Thursday, April 10, 2014

I want this car

"custom dual exhaust cobra car ground kit pioneer radio black new paint job last year awesome mustang"

Very fun to drive with great power and the top dow

By on Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Pros: "convertable very easy to operate, great power"

Cons: "Gas mileage"

"Love everything about this car. Several dash panel options which is really neat. Great sound and pick up."

Great value on engine alone

By on Sunday, April 6, 2014

Pros: "Fast, great handling, reliable, good value"

Cons: "Rear seat for 5'6" and under only"

"I recently purchased the base model coupe with 21000 miles on it. It's the first Mustang I ever even considered purchasing due to the 3.7 liter V6 Ford with the 6 speed automatic transmission Ford dropped into it in 2011. With only 10 fewer horsepower than the previous years GT, it's an engineering marvel. It's really quick off the line and it keeps accelerating with absolutely no drop off until it's electronically limited 113 MPH. This Mustang isn't just fast though, the handling is superb and it feels very planted to the road. It lacks some of the features you would expect of a car that sold for $23,000 when it was new. However, the seats are more comfortable than some plush sedans I've driven, and the interior feels very well put together. Driving at sea level, I get better than 30 MPG on the highway, and with a light foot I get better than 20 in the city. I love this car, and I don't care if there are a million of them on the road because this car just feels special and is an unmatched value. If you have a chance to snatch a gently used 2011 or newer up then do it."

Love the options on steering and handling.

By on Sunday, March 30, 2014

Pros: "Love it"

Cons: "No issues"

"Black with ghost writing on side . Interior can set ambient color to your choice if color. Handles very well and drives nice. It's my understanding they did not make many of this particular model California special."

A beaut. of a car, sexy and the last of its kind

By on Friday, February 21, 2014

Pros: "POWER,SEXY CURB APPEAL,AND VINTAGE LOOKS, REAL FUN"

Cons: "VERY HUNGRY EATS GAS REAL WELL"

"THIS CAR IS THE LAST REAL CLASSIC MUSTANG IN MY OPINION.THE 45TH ANN. EDITION,LOOKS LIKE IT IS RARIN TO GO! POWER TO SPARE, AND THE PURR OF A FINELY TUNED MONSTER. LEATHER INTERIOR AND GLASS-ROOF GIVES IT SOME CLASS, ALL ORIGINAL BUT A NAVIGATION AND PREMIUM AUDIO AND PHONE SYSTEM ADD A PERSONAL AND COVIENANT TOUCH.I WOULD SAY IT IS A MUSCLE CAR AND BUILT ON THAT PLATFORM IS NOT A REFINED HANDLE BUT IT IS BUILT FOR SPEED.A FRIENDS OPINION ON FIRST DRIVING THIS CAR WAS JUST "OH MY GOD"!REAL FUN IN A NEAT PACKAGE."

2014 Mustang GT

By on Thursday, December 12, 2013

Pros: "Fast, practical, commfortable, and dead sexy!"

Cons: "MPG"

"I recently purchased a new 2014 GT base. This car is so easy to drive, very comfortable to drive for long distance. The seats are comfy and wide "fits my love handles perfectly". Trunk has generous room with split folding rear seats "a very practical car". Beutiful lines and curves, ive never had so much attention in a car. Be prepared, people will come up and compliment you alot with this Mustang. My favorite feater of this Mustang is the sequential turn signals in the rear! If i had one complaint it would be the MPG, this Mustang GT loves gas like a drunk sailor! I do have a lead foot though, and i guess i cant complain becouse it is a Muscle car but 12.5 MPG is a little pricey!"

Best mustang yet and I've owned a '66, '79, '82

By on Friday, October 18, 2013

"Pros: Great handling- (except wet roads), Very nice acceleration,very "torquey engine" very reasonable Fuel Economy Low 20's around town and 25 Hwy @ 75mph or close to 30 mpg @ 55mph and soft on the pedal. Nice exhaust tune, beautiful styling, comfortable front seats, huge trunk capacity with rear seats folded. Shaker stereo/disc very good. Very basic, simple, no frills right price pony muscle. I'm fine with 315HP vs the new Shelby at 660HP ($60K). I ony paid $24K new in 2006. Cons: Jumps with bumpy roads. Noisey on the highway. Backseats are for small passengers. Wish Ford had produced with a 6 speed manual for better economy at highway speeds and it would also be nice if Mustang had a sunroof option. Dangerous on snow."

V6 to GT

By on Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Pros: "good package, fun to drive, nice acceleration"

Cons: "old interior, no tilt steering"

CiniZter

"Few months back i lost my mustang V6 to road crash... a person jump red signal and crashed into me...after getting over the emotions and pain.. i went to get another V6, sales man was going to bring the V6 that i selected for a test run... i saw my dream machine parked inside the showroom floor with 8miles on it. Deep impact blue with white stripes. 6 months later... i am as excited as i was day 1.... awesome car... 420 pony power is well beyond what i need... it brings smile to me every time i get into the seat. Dont ever test drive this machine.. if you do you will end up buying it... so be prepared."

CiniZter

The 2007 Pony Edition is still turning heads today

By on Friday, July 5, 2013

Pros: "fun to drive"

Cons: "cheap leather seats."

My pony

"I purchased my 2007 pony in August 2006. Never regretted since. It is metallic blue with parchment interior and convertible top. I have renewed the extended warranty to 10 years or 108,000 miles and it only has 79,000 now. The one thing that still baffles me is that I still have the original brakes and the dealer insists that they are in excellent condition."

My pony

Fun to drive, exciting transport, very fast!

By on Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Pros: "Performance, looks great!"

Cons: "Had problems with rear end fixed under warranty."

"Have owned since new and really enjoy the drive. It is the most powerful car I've owned and takes common sense and caution to drive safely; very easy to get in over your head if you are over zealous. Looks stunning in Yellow Blaze metallic; always gets a look over the shoulder to admire the looks. Gets many compliments from people. Love the car!"