2007 Ford Mustang

Based on 1724 Ratings for the 2005 - 2014 models.

By on Tuesday, August 11, 2009

"My 2005 V6 is my forth mustang. The build is solid, and i have never had any problems wtih the car. The highest quality mustang ever made. This car has no real power. It can get out of its own way but thats about it, but i bought the car to get better gas mileage than its V8 counterpart. With the 5 speed i average 24mpg but have seen 30+mpg on road trips. A good car from start to finish. Miss the power of the V8."

Great car

By on Tuesday, August 11, 2009

"Performance is excellent, and fuel efficiency is surprisingly good. Interior and sound system are amazing, and the exterior is classic Mustang. Great car."

Good by for the price

By on Sunday, August 9, 2009

"All in all it has been a fun car for me. I keep it as a second vehicle and keep my mileage under 4500/year. I've not had any mechanical issues. Be careful if you get the windows tinted though - the fuzzy strips on the inside jamb are so tight it will most likely scratch the tint. I found on line that it's a common problem w/mustangs. Other than that i've had fun with the car. It does yield many comments from paserbys :-)"

Drive a legend

By on Thursday, August 6, 2009

"2008 Shelby GT California in Grabber Orange with Silver GT stripes. 320 hp and tons of Shelby performance parts and detail touches. It's the best looking car I've ever owned. The performance will blow you away, forget what the opinionated car mags say - I've tested this car 0-60 in 4.7 seconds. Cannot think of a single thing bad to say about."

I love my Mustang

By on Wednesday, August 5, 2009

"I love my 2007 mustang convertible. Affordable good price, good on gas miles, execellent quality and style. I didn't like the seats, not to confortable, specially after two hours driving, next time I have to make sure to get leather seats or something a little bit more comfortable but defenitely a mustang."