2005 Ford Mustang

Based on 1714 Ratings for the 2005 - 2014 models.

V6 to GT

By on Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Pros: "good package, fun to drive, nice acceleration"

Cons: "old interior, no tilt steering"

CiniZter

"Few months back i lost my mustang V6 to road crash... a person jump red signal and crashed into me...after getting over the emotions and pain.. i went to get another V6, sales man was going to bring the V6 that i selected for a test run... i saw my dream machine parked inside the showroom floor with 8miles on it. Deep impact blue with white stripes. 6 months later... i am as excited as i was day 1.... awesome car... 420 pony power is well beyond what i need... it brings smile to me every time i get into the seat. Dont ever test drive this machine.. if you do you will end up buying it... so be prepared."

CiniZter

The 2007 Pony Edition is still turning heads today

By on Friday, July 5, 2013

Pros: "fun to drive"

Cons: "cheap leather seats."

My pony

"I purchased my 2007 pony in August 2006. Never regretted since. It is metallic blue with parchment interior and convertible top. I have renewed the extended warranty to 10 years or 108,000 miles and it only has 79,000 now. The one thing that still baffles me is that I still have the original brakes and the dealer insists that they are in excellent condition."

My pony

Fun to drive, exciting transport, very fast!

By on Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Pros: "Performance, looks great!"

Cons: "Had problems with rear end fixed under warranty."

"Have owned since new and really enjoy the drive. It is the most powerful car I've owned and takes common sense and caution to drive safely; very easy to get in over your head if you are over zealous. Looks stunning in Yellow Blaze metallic; always gets a look over the shoulder to admire the looks. Gets many compliments from people. Love the car!"

Don't think any longer just buy one already!

By on Friday, May 31, 2013

"I've owned 5 mustangs so far. A few 95's, a 2001 BULLITT a 2002 v6 and now my 2013 v6 in black with the performance package. Not only is it fun to drive. It's way lower on insurance, 22mpg around town and 29 on the highway. The performance package is great for more than one reason. Besides the slight boost in torque, you also get a nice set of rims and perrelli tires a front strut brace and a few more added options. Also get sync it will change your life. Do yourself and your neighbors a favor and buy one. Chances are they'll get one too!"

best car i have ever owned

By on Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Pros: "fun to drive very good power not bad on gas"

Cons: "none."

"I love this car pound for pound it is the best value best looking best running car for not a lot of money that i have been able to find it is just perfect."

Fantastic Car

By on Monday, March 25, 2013

Pros: "An american classic"

Cons: "Some interior plastic trim looks cheap"

"This is my second Mustang. The first was a 2008 Pony Car, I now purchased a used 2012 GT Coupe. This one is even better than the prior. Fuel economy has improved as well as the horsepower. I hear many stories of how the car is not good in snow...It isn't; that is if you are running it on summer tires or all season. I have driven my Mustang through every winter with either Bridgestone Blizzaks or Weatherforce snow tires. No problems. Put weight in the trunk and go light on the throttle! A lot of folks don't seem to comprehend this. Affordable, fun car that turns heads wherever I go."

Awesome car!

By on Monday, March 18, 2013

Pros: "Power, Style, handling, Comfort, and Gas Mileage"

Cons: "None!"

"Owned my 5 speed manual 07 GT for just over a year now and I love it, very fun to drive, love american muscle, handles great with my 20" Foose rims and the Hurst shifter is clean and strong to shift, the interior heated leather seats are very comfortable and great for cooler weather, I love the Shaker 1000 stereo it sounds amazing and is great for road tripping, overall I am 100% satisfied with my car, I have just under 40 miles with Zero problems to report!"

Outstanding rocketship

By on Monday, March 18, 2013

Pros: "fun to drive, handling, performance"

Cons: "cost of gas"

"I have owned several sports cars before( Z28 camaros, Trans Am)ect. The GT500 is the best handling car I have ever owned. I have not found anyone yet that can beat me off the line or catch me after I leave the line. Will own forever, or at least I decide to trade for another one!!"

This is my favorite car! My third one now!!

By on Friday, March 8, 2013

Pros: "Great fun!"

Cons: "Gas mileage!"

"This Mustang convertible is very fast and horrible mileage but I get so excited every time I drive it! It takes control of the road very well and wow, responsive too much on the gas pedal. Very dependable as well as good looking and fun as ever to drive! I recommend this car to any Mustang fan or anyone for that matter!"

My First Mustang

By on Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Pros: "Looks, color, value, quality, interior features"

Cons: "Trunk, TPMS"

"I bought this car in November 2009. It was a sixth month old 2010 V6 Premium Mustang Rental. At first, I was hesistant about buying a rental car even though the car was in near flawless condition. I must say, I am very happy that I made the choice. Pros: It has now been over 3 years, and this car has been a delite to own and drive. It is my weekend car, and great for taking on road trips. The gas mileage usually hits about 26 plus mpg on the highway. The grabber blue paint still looks new, and I was equally surprised that the stone white interior still looks like the day I bought it. Sync system and lighting are also great features. Power is average, but surprisingly quick for a 210 hp V6. Value is excellent! Cons: The trunk has a hard time fitting more than one large suitcase. The flimsy carpet piece has started to bow and push down against the spare tire and will need replacing. The trunk gets filled up, but not bad enough to cause this after only 3 years. Also, two Tire Pressure Sensors failed with less than ten thousand miles on them (these were upgraded 19inch 2010 GT Premium wheels). Overall, I have been very happy and impressed with the car. This will not be my last Mustang!"