2005 Ford Mustang

Based on 1728 Ratings for the 2005 - 2014 models.

Mustang for Life!

By on Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Pros: "Fun to drive, sleek and sporty look, drives smooth"

Cons: "No power seats, one knob broke"

"I have a tan/grey 2005 Ford Mustang. This is my second vehicle, first a 2002 Ford Ranger, and it is the best thing I have ever bought. It is super sporty and fun, drives nice and doesn't go all over the road, is comfortable but sits pretty low. No rust even living in the harsh Wisconsin winters. Just an overall great car. Even convinced my father to get a mustang!"

I love it. Built like a german built car! US made!

By on Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive. Head turner. Beautiful car int. & ex"

Cons: "Some suspension noise from worn bushings"

"Will keep this car till the day I die. I love everything about it. Its has the 4.6 liter engine reliability and the newer body styling for 2010. Premium package is the way to go with interior style. Ford did a wonderful job."

Great!!!!

By on Wednesday, April 30, 2008

"I bought this car in 2005. I had it now for about 3 and I do not regreted. It's been a great car and had never had any problems. The feeling, the power, the looks, everything is great on this car. Reccomended 100%."

Stylish, Tough, Fun Car!

By on Wednesday, February 6, 2008

"I've had my V8 GT since Feb 2005 and have had no major problems with it. I upgraded to leather which is easy to clean (especially with young kids). It has been a great, fun car. I wish people would stop comparing it to the European sports cars, it's not the same in any way and doesn't claim to be. If I had the money for a Mercedes etc, maybe I'd buy one. I LOVE my American Muscle car and do not wish for something else. My kids fit fine, we do not need a car to lounge in, and my kids like it for what it is. I love the acceleration, the sound, the agility and quick breaking. This has been the most fun car I've ever owned and I plan to keep it forever!"

Mechanically fine, but if you have the convertible

By on Thursday, February 9, 2017

"I got my 2005 convertible in 2013. It has the common clogged firewall cowl leak easily cleaned out. The parchment colored softop was cracked along the edges and within a year I had a leak on the drivers side that poured directly into the seatbelt opening where it retracts. So when it rains, the interior floods, the carpet is bad, and the seatframe is rusting. (Think wet dog smell), not to mention having to put on a wet seatbelt. It also has a exhaust rattle, which I now understand was a recall item, and involves the exhaust bushing/hanger off the rear of the transmission, It always had a resultant rattle at around 35 mph. The part is and labor is something like 130, I guess they wont pay for that anymore. A new top is fairly silly considering the monthly payment I still have to make for a few more years. Would I keep this thing? Probably as Ive not had a single mechanical issue asides the fuel tank sending unit, btw the fuel tank is a strange bird by design, some gas station pumps frequently cut off as your fueling it...fairly annoying! It does however need to stay in the garage during wet weather. which doesnt work when you have to leave it outside when working, etc."