2004 Ford Mustang

Based on 1936 Ratings for the 1994 - 2004 models.

The reliable muscle car!!!

By on Thursday, September 15, 2016

Pros: "Easy to drive, reliable, great looks"

Cons: "Low power for V8, cup holder behind shifter"

At the car show!

"Hello Everyone & KBB, I owned this vehicle for quite some time, actually since I was 17 years old when I had the ability to get my license. This car has been a blast to own and very reliable. Since owning this car for more than a decade I really haven't had to put much maintenance into it. Here me out... Usually for sports car they require extensive up keep but this particular class of car didn't which is very surprising. I had to replace items that were simply at end of its age. This is testament to Ford engineering because the parts I replaced were just worn, they didn't break/fail. The only real issue I had with the car was the plastic intake manifold crossover tube that is fused to plastic intake. This manifold cracked from heat over the years behind the alternator casing. Also, I replaced old ball joints that lost its lubrication during my high school years. The rest is just regular maintenance. My last recent major repair was old OE steel brake lines that rotted in the rear from living in the North East. The rest is history! Now that I am well into my late 20's I am more into resto-modding the car. I probably have one of the cleanest examples out there today because I stored the car in the garage during bad weather and really haven't put serious miles on it since I graduated H.S. The car has aged very well and most of the materials are in good shape. Aside from the powertrain(engine, transmission and rearend) being rock solid and not abused, I took care of the exterior body very well and the interior. Would I buy this car again? Probably in heartbeat because they are fun to drive and modify if you know what you were doing. P.S. I put more money into my Audi then I did to this Mustang GT! Low maintenance muscle/pony car for the win y'all! ;D."

At the car show!

Perfect little sports car

By on Wednesday, September 28, 2016

"Even though it has V6 3.8 liter engine , it runs great especially on highways. The lower ground clearance helps the car go very stable even at high speeds. The rear wheel drives makes it easy to drift & have some sports fun"

Just bought, already enjoying.

By on Friday, August 5, 2016

Pros: "Great, Fun to drive, sounds powerful."

Cons: "Goodluck giving more than two people a ride."

"So I just got the car and when I first saw it I fell in love with it. It has been a blast to drive so far. It is a smooth ride and very reliable in the turns. Would recommend to anyone it would be a great first car."

fast and fun

By on Saturday, August 31, 2013

Pros: "everything"

Cons: "nothing really"

"i love this car has never been to the shop exsept for oil and tires it the best car ever i love all mustangs"

This is my Baby! My name really is Sally!

By on Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Pros: "I play Wilson Pickett's "Mustang Sally"....WOW!"

Cons: "Not a GT."

"I have had to car for six years. It was mostly in FL before that. It is in beautiful condition (almost excellent). Everything works. Top in excellent condition. Has been garaged in the winter. Would like to sell to "older" person who will baby her like I have."