1993 Ford Mustang

Based on 214 Ratings for the 1992 - 1993 models.

3 diff 93 mustangs and going

By on Thursday, December 11, 2008

"I currently own two 93 mustangs (Cobra and 4cyl LX) and I had a 93 5.0L LX for 10 years. All I can say is that I love the Foxbody mustang. My Cobra has 31,000 miles on it and wins car shows regularly and the 2 LX's both have over 150,000 miles on them and they are still running strong I was getting over 400hp to the wheels before I sold the 5.0L last year. I've put 25,000 on the 4cyl this year alone. It's my daily driver. You can't kill the 2.3l 4cyl motor and it gets almost 30 MPG."

Fords best sports car (The Pony Car)

By on Friday, November 6, 2009

"Im a big fan of a mustnag 5.0. The engines in these cars run forever if properly maintained and not run like a race car and the T-5 transmissons are indestructable, plus the stock 8.8 inch 3.73 geared posi-traction rear end.Im 18 and I already own two of these cars. A 1990 lx 5.0 convertible 5 speed (restored stock) 225hp & 300ft. lbs. and a 1990 lx 5.0 hatch 5 speed( mildly built) 360hp & 375ft. lbs. I have built both cars on a part time salary at an after school job. So my opinon is ,cheap to build, simple to fix, very relible and extremely fun to restore and drive."

speeding tickets galore

By on Friday, December 7, 2007

"One of the lucky few to own a police intercepter model. Bought it ten years ago, will still own it ten years from now. I have had to replace a lot, alt.,water pump, clutch, flywheel, and rack. but thats after ten years and closing on 300k. She can still beat just about any car on the road. Just DONT DRIVE IN WINTER!"

By on Wednesday, November 21, 2007

"Very reliable. I have done nothing but standard maintenance (oil, battery, brakes)and the car is still mechanically perfect. Plenty of power with the 5.0 V8. This car turns heads. The seats are comfortable, but the ride is a little rough (as expected), no cup holders, very basic interior."

Mustang LX Hatchback

By on Saturday, September 22, 2007

"Ive owned this car for 16 years now, it is a V8, exterior is bright red. I have had people come up to me asking me if i am selling the car, also they ask if my car was repainted which it is not. I have 86,000 miles on it and the engine has alot of pep to it. It is very stylish ,it has tinted windows and it has no rust on it . So far i have replaced many parts on it, radiator , alternator, battery, water pump, heater core, exhast pipes and mufflers, radio, door handles. thremostat, transmission rebuilt. All and all i would not part with it unless i was offered a good bit of money for it."