2013 Ford Fusion

Based on 239 Ratings for the 2013 - 2018 models.

Very good car

By on Friday, February 17, 2017

Pros: "Fun to drive, good looking, Connects to everything"

Cons: "Paint job, gas mileage"

"I purchased this car when the hybrid battery in my Honda Accord Hybrid died and the cost of replacing it seemed a little steep. I loved the way the fusion looked and the way it drove. For a none luxury car the ride was smooth yet handles much better than I expected. Over time there are a few things that have worn a little prematurely. The paint on this car sucks. All you have to do is bump it with a zipper or something to scratch it. The paint on my rear bumper actually chipped off for no reason. Other than the paint this car has had absolutely no problems and still drives as good as the day I purhcased it."

Best Hybrid on the Market

By on Thursday, May 2, 2013

Pros: "It will get 47/47 miles per gallon"

"My Fusion is a Hybrid SE model and only lacks two options that are available for the SE. My Mileage at4775.7 using 98.63 gallons of gas was 48.42. This was combined freeway and city driving, mostly 20.2 miles back and forth to work and church. The car is wonderful to drive and very comfortable. I have owned several luxury cars and this is the best car I have ever owned (owned over 50 cars). The quality is just great. I have not driven the car in the mountains and I am anxious to do so to see what that does with the gas mileage?"

No real problems

By on Friday, July 15, 2016

Pros: "looks, reliability"

Cons: "none so far"

"I drive for uber so I've put a lot of miles in a short time. just about everyone that rides talks about how smooth the ride is and the room in the back seat. To date it has been in shop only for oil changes, brakes and a recall for the oil change indicator although it is time to change the spark plugs. the only mistake I make in purchasing this car was buying the extended warranty that was a total waste of money."

Best Car in the market. Exceeded my expectations

By on Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Pros: "Engine, Fuel Economy, Exterior and interior design"

Cons: "Wiper blades are not effective"

"I own this car and absolutely love driving it around. The muffled roar of the 1.6 ecoboost engine is simply amazing and the car looks like a killer on the streets. I also added the luxury package with the black powder coat rims which makes this car a head turner for sure. The interior is simply elegant and symmetric(not a lot of cars are) and the feel of the car is no less than a luxury sedan. The only complain I have is the windshield wiper is not very effective during heavy rains and needs to be redesigned. Overall for the price and performance, this car is a steal and Ford has totally redesigned its image with this car."

By on Sunday, April 6, 2014

Pros: "great price, fun to drive, high tech, functional"

"Overall an amazing car for a great price. The leasing pricing on this car is much better than its competition. I test drove a camry and an altima and the prices were in the 300s with a 5000 dollar trade in. The ford was over sixty dollars cheaper and had more features, a more powerful engine, and overall drove much better in my opinion. I don't think the display is confusing as some others have said, but then again I'm in my twenties and grew up around technology. The steering is direct and does help to make the car feel lighter, but doesn't feel overly electronic. I have the 2.0 liter 240hp engine, but the 1.5L engine I test drove felt plenty powerful as well surprisingly. The paddle shifters work well and shift smoothly even when downshifting to a fairly high rpm. All of the features work flawlessly for me, and the SYNC system can do way more than I will ever use I am sure. Honestly, if you are on the fence between this and anything else, test drive this and I guarantee the fusion will be your choice. It's all the little things that make this car so much better, and not to mention you're helping America. I didn't put a rating for reliability because I can't be sure yet, but I have no concerns. This is an unbelievable car that feels like it should be in a whole other price bracket."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Fusion near Honolulu. See local deals