2013 Ford Fusion

Based on 230 Ratings for the 2013 - 2017 models.

What a Surprise!

By on Saturday, February 4, 2017

Pros: "Quiet cabin, great suspension, nice amenities."

Cons: "Front wheel drive (this might be a plus to some)."

"I rode as a passenger in a Ford C-max a couple days prior to finding Fusion Hybrid SE loss leader in the newspaper. I was impressed enough with the C-Max to entertain a test-drive, especially at the price the car was offered. I arrived at the dealers bright and early and test drove it. Wow, I was instantly impressed. Its supreme cabin quietness caught my attention first. I drove on to find peppy acceleration and decent handling. Ride is smooth and refined leaning to the sporty side. This is a lot of car for the money, and Im averaging 41.5 mpg since purchase."

Great car, makes people look

By on Friday, May 10, 2013

Pros: "new design, smooth riding, modern conviences"

Cons: "small quality issuses, engine noise above average"

"This car has the looks...People look to see what kind of car it is.....I had the rear windows tinted and put a set of wheels on it...The color is deep impact blue....Only two complaints are the electric fans are on the noisy side and the engine gets buzzy under hard acellaration ....."

Best Car For the Money

By on Saturday, June 14, 2014

Pros: "Amazing ride, handling, looks. Good mpgs & tech"

Cons: "Passenger seat could use higher adjustment"

"The Fusion is now the best mid size car in the market. Period. The base engine is wonderful - the others just add to the fun.Have driven them all, and the 2.5 was just fine for me. The car is quiet as a vault, handles like sports sedan and has a super smooth ride without sacrificing steering feel and fun. I have a 2014 SE and I have no complaints, no problems. If I could make any changes - make the passenger seat adjustment higher. It sits a little low. Everything else: Perfect. Have owned Accords, (which I loved), GM sedans which always turned into disasters in one way or another, Altimas and many other competing models. This thing rocks for a decent price. It drives as good as it looks and there is nothing remotely cheap about it. Toyotas are reliable but BORING. I was always a Honda guy, but this car is just more fun and beautiful than the Accord. We'll see how it holds up - my guess is it will hold up just fine. My friends with older Fusions had no problems. It is simply a better car than it's mid size competitors. You cannot go wrong."

So reliable and fun you should buy one too

By on Friday, January 24, 2014

"Best car ever so reliable and all the quality and value a car can offer. I had a Camry but the Fuison is better and more reliable. It's like driving a 4 door Mustang"

Love this vehicle

By on Friday, September 6, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive, Tech & convenience options, MPG"

Cons: "Getting used to all the buttons and layout"

"We traded our old Toyota in for this vehicle and we are loving it so far! I was driving the family Escape (spouse now driving it), so I'm having to get used to the different handling of the vehicle, but that'll come over time. The tech & convenience options are nothing I've had are great - no more awkward cords as my phone can no sync up with the car. The turn signal mechanism and windshield wipers take some getting used to, but once you do, you don't even think twice about it. The car is comfy for our family of 4 and the trunk space is unreal. And, of course, love the exterior design."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Fusion near Honolulu. See local deals