2013 Ford Fusion

Based on 236 Ratings for the 2013 - 2018 models.

Love this car

By on Friday, April 14, 2017

Pros: "Gas mileage, power, stereo"

Cons: "window noise when only one open"

"Very comfortable, nice handling car with great pick up for having a 1.5 liter turbo. Stereo system is the best and worth every penny. The only drawback is the sound when only one window is open, you have to open the other one just a little which causes more road noise."

Best Hybrid on the Market

By on Thursday, May 2, 2013

Pros: "It will get 47/47 miles per gallon"

"My Fusion is a Hybrid SE model and only lacks two options that are available for the SE. My Mileage at4775.7 using 98.63 gallons of gas was 48.42. This was combined freeway and city driving, mostly 20.2 miles back and forth to work and church. The car is wonderful to drive and very comfortable. I have owned several luxury cars and this is the best car I have ever owned (owned over 50 cars). The quality is just great. I have not driven the car in the mountains and I am anxious to do so to see what that does with the gas mileage?"

A Gorgeous Package

By on Monday, July 22, 2013

Pros: "Great Looks, great interiors, excellent handling."

Cons: "lesser features for similarly priced competing car"

First pic

"I have to say the reason Fusion caught my attention was it's drop dead gorgeous looks. After that began the research, and every review for this car was generally positive. I test drove altima, and sonata and I had driven a mazda 3 rental for a week. In terms of cabin silence, i'd rate this at par with sonata. A little noisier than mazda 3 and significantly less noisy than altima. In handling, fusion rates the best for me amongst the above mentioned cars. In performance it would be at par with sonata, a little better than altima, and obviously significantly better than mazda. In roominess, altima is better, fusion's better than sonata. And Mazda 3 is a smaller car so can't be compared. Now I am a tall guy (6'2") so this was important. I simply couldn't find an arrangement in the sonata which I was 100% comfortable with. For what it's worth, Mazda 3 does have a comfortable driving space despite a lesser overall volume. The trunk is crazy deep in Fusion. For the same price, Altima and Sonata offer a ton of cool features which Fusion doesn't have, like button start, remote start, leather/heated seats, rear view camera etc. I mean, you can get these features in a fusion, but you'd have to pay extra. Plus the best color in Fusion (ruby red, in my opinion) costs extra as well. Not a deal breaker, but it is a slight bummer. Over all, the car is really sweet to drive. It feels sure and sturdy. I love the interiors. Minus the premium leather touch, I feel they look really well arranged. Better than altima and sonata in any case. The center console really gives the interiors a great feel. Synch system for what i have used (bluetooth audio, phone), works well. A touch screen console for the system would have been a nice implementation. Don't know if that's available in a higher version or in any of the competing cars. Some smaller things are pretty nice, like retractable grips in cup holders, rear ac vents and 3 charging points plus a USB charging point. Don't know what of this is available in competing cars again. I am completely satisfied with my purchase. This is my first car in US (just moved here), and my first sedan. Loving the driving experience here. And this car always makes me smile when I park and glance at it as I walk away."

First pic

So reliable and fun you should buy one too

By on Friday, January 24, 2014

"Best car ever so reliable and all the quality and value a car can offer. I had a Camry but the Fuison is better and more reliable. It's like driving a 4 door Mustang"

Definitely the BEST and most beautiful car

By on Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Pros: "Beautiful design, great MPG, Comfortable, Fun"

Cons: "None :)"

"We've had our Ford Fusion Hybrid SE in Platinum White with the Appearance Package and Navigation system for about a week and a half. Not only does this car look absolutely beautiful, it also performs outstanding. We are more conscious now about braking and to get the "efficiency leaves" and 100% power return during braking. My husband and I are making a fun game out of it while we are saving gas at the same time. This car is very fun and easy to drive as well. We have the rear camera that is very helpful when driving in reverse. There is absolutely NOTHING I don't love about this car :)The interior is spacious and comfortable. SYNC takes a little bit of time to get used to, especially for the technically not so inclined among us. Connecting my iPod Touch and Android Phone via bluetooth was very easy. I love being able to have phone conversations with both my hands on the steering wheel. Ford really thought of everything. Whoever redesigned it (compared to the 2012 model) deserves a huge award in my opinion. It looks like a "love child between and Aston Martin and a BMW", I read that somewhere and it is true. I would recommend this car to anyone who is in the market for a very fuel efficient family sedan. This car is not too big and not too small but just right. The hybrid is a little bit more expensive up front than the regular model but I believe that we'll make up for that by saving a lot of money on gas over time, plus we are doing something to help the environment too. This car turns heads all the time because it looks so angry in the front but so amazing overall. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS CAR !!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Fusion near Honolulu. See local deals