2013 Ford Fusion

Based on 236 Ratings for the 2013 - 2018 models.

Best Hybrid on the Market

By on Thursday, May 2, 2013

Pros: "It will get 47/47 miles per gallon"

"My Fusion is a Hybrid SE model and only lacks two options that are available for the SE. My Mileage at4775.7 using 98.63 gallons of gas was 48.42. This was combined freeway and city driving, mostly 20.2 miles back and forth to work and church. The car is wonderful to drive and very comfortable. I have owned several luxury cars and this is the best car I have ever owned (owned over 50 cars). The quality is just great. I have not driven the car in the mountains and I am anxious to do so to see what that does with the gas mileage?"

So reliable and fun you should buy one too

By on Friday, January 24, 2014

"Best car ever so reliable and all the quality and value a car can offer. I had a Camry but the Fuison is better and more reliable. It's like driving a 4 door Mustang"

Definitely the BEST and most beautiful car

By on Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Pros: "Beautiful design, great MPG, Comfortable, Fun"

Cons: "None :)"

"We've had our Ford Fusion Hybrid SE in Platinum White with the Appearance Package and Navigation system for about a week and a half. Not only does this car look absolutely beautiful, it also performs outstanding. We are more conscious now about braking and to get the "efficiency leaves" and 100% power return during braking. My husband and I are making a fun game out of it while we are saving gas at the same time. This car is very fun and easy to drive as well. We have the rear camera that is very helpful when driving in reverse. There is absolutely NOTHING I don't love about this car :)The interior is spacious and comfortable. SYNC takes a little bit of time to get used to, especially for the technically not so inclined among us. Connecting my iPod Touch and Android Phone via bluetooth was very easy. I love being able to have phone conversations with both my hands on the steering wheel. Ford really thought of everything. Whoever redesigned it (compared to the 2012 model) deserves a huge award in my opinion. It looks like a "love child between and Aston Martin and a BMW", I read that somewhere and it is true. I would recommend this car to anyone who is in the market for a very fuel efficient family sedan. This car is not too big and not too small but just right. The hybrid is a little bit more expensive up front than the regular model but I believe that we'll make up for that by saving a lot of money on gas over time, plus we are doing something to help the environment too. This car turns heads all the time because it looks so angry in the front but so amazing overall. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS CAR !!"

Lovin this car

By on Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Pros: "great mileage, handles extremly well, roomy, quiet"

Cons: "Had issue with SYNC system"

"I traded my 2009 Honda Civic Hybrid for the Ford Fusion Hybrid; spending a bit extra for the Titanium model, and love this car. I drive quite a bit; averaging 30K miles per year, but the savings in gas is fantastic. I use about 90% of the tank from DC to Cleveland; approx. 420 miles, with a tad to spare upon arrival. Can't beat it, and well worth the extra cost between hybrid and gas powered, for those who drive a lot of highway miles. The car handles extremely well, and the hybrid system is almost stealth when driving in battery mode. The only issue I've had, was with the SYNC system; had to be reprogrammed, but all is well now. Very roomy, comfortable, and looks great."

So smooth, yet fun to drive.

By on Monday, January 6, 2014

Pros: "Mileage, looks and ride"

Cons: "Differnt type of power"

My new ride....

"I have owned many Fords over the years, and I was in the market for a mid size sedan this year. I looked at many different cars and it came down to a Camry or a Fusion and I just liked the Fusion the best, I was worried about being able to fit in a car, I am 6'3" and a big guy but this one is great! Plenty of room. What I like best is that it just looks so cool."

My new ride....

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Fusion near Honolulu. See local deals