2013 Ford Fusion

Based on 230 Ratings for the 2013 - 2017 models.

What a Surprise!

By on Saturday, February 4, 2017

Pros: "Quiet cabin, great suspension, nice amenities."

Cons: "Front wheel drive (this might be a plus to some)."

"I rode as a passenger in a Ford C-max a couple days prior to finding Fusion Hybrid SE loss leader in the newspaper. I was impressed enough with the C-Max to entertain a test-drive, especially at the price the car was offered. I arrived at the dealers bright and early and test drove it. Wow, I was instantly impressed. Its supreme cabin quietness caught my attention first. I drove on to find peppy acceleration and decent handling. Ride is smooth and refined leaning to the sporty side. This is a lot of car for the money, and Im averaging 41.5 mpg since purchase."

Great car, makes people look

By on Friday, May 10, 2013

Pros: "new design, smooth riding, modern conviences"

Cons: "small quality issuses, engine noise above average"

"This car has the looks...People look to see what kind of car it is.....I had the rear windows tinted and put a set of wheels on it...The color is deep impact blue....Only two complaints are the electric fans are on the noisy side and the engine gets buzzy under hard acellaration ....."

I rented the 2013 model

By on Tuesday, March 26, 2013

I don't own this car

Pros: "Mirriors and front seat comfort"

Cons: ""A" post cuts visability ( side mirrior areas)"

"The only negative issue with the Fusion that I found was the " A " post design. When turning left I had to lean forward quite a bit to see where I was turning. Its a definite blind spot! One example is at night ( being unfamiliar with the streets and entrances, I turned left into oncoming traffic ( mall entrance) . Other than that it was a great all around driving experience. Tip: Try to rent a vehicle a few days before making a final purchase."

A truly excellent car at a fair price

By on Thursday, November 21, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive, 40+ MPG"

Cons: "None yet"

"Great styling, comfortable interior, nearly 41 MPG average over 6+ months of ownership and a neat package of performance, handling, drivability and economy in a hybrid."

One of the best cars I've ever owned!

By on Friday, July 5, 2013

Pros: "Great value for the price"

Cons: "None so far"

"Very impressed with this car and it's up there with some impressive cars I've owned. Ride is great, quiet interior, comfortable seating, styling is very modern. No complaints yet."

Fusion SE 2.0 Ecoboost

By on Thursday, April 11, 2013

Pros: "Ride, handling, very quiet cabin."

Cons: "Sirius Radio; small trunk opening."

2013 Ford Fusion SE at Christ Church, Kilmarnock, Virginia

"BEST FEATURES: The 2.0T Ecoboost is superb; the same motor as in the 2013 Jaguar XF and Volvo XC-60. I am getting 24 mpg in mixed driving. The Fusion is the quietest, smoothest-riding sedan I have ever owned (including a Volvo S-80, Volvo 960 and Honda Accord). The leather seats in SE trim are a little different design than in the Titanium; so check them both out. I bought my Fusion SE with the 2.0-liter turbo and Equipment Group 205A (Luxury Package). That combination includes most of the Titanium features as a lower cost. WORST FEATURE: The sound quality of the Ford Sirius radio is a surprising disappointment. The six-speaker audio system is excellent on CD / USB modes, and very good on FM. But the Fusion satellite radio sounds tinny and flat. I have listened to XM for many years on an after-market Commodore satellite radio in my Volvo, so I know what Sirius-XM should sound like. If the dealer can’t fix this, I will not renew free 6-month Sirius subscription. Satellite radio aside, I am happy with my purchase. The Fusion is a refined, very satisfying car to drive. I suggest that any buyer test one and see for yourself."

2013 Ford Fusion SE at Christ Church, Kilmarnock, Virginia

GREAT CAR!

By on Thursday, January 10, 2013

"I have owned the new 2013 Fusion since it was realeased back in September 2012. I do a lot of highway driving and seem to get about 32-35 mpg on the highway. My overall average mpg is about 26, but that because I cant help but rip into the floor boards with my pedal every once in a while. I have the 1.6 Turbocharged Inline 4 in my fusion, its more than enough power to get you off that line in front of a lot of other people. If you want a flashy, sexy, comfortable, stylish, clean, quick car at a good price.... Buy a 2013 Ford Fusion... I'm certainly not looking back."

2nd one I've owned

By on Friday, December 28, 2012

Pros: "Great value, superior tech and better driving."

Cons: "Funky trunk"

"I traded in my 2010 Fusion Hybrid for this one, a 2013 Fusion Hybrid. There have been significant improvements. The ceiling height is higher. The ride is more substantial. There is less cabin noise. The electric mode is stronger and less likely to easily switch back to gas. I can add acceleration a bit and it can stay in electric. This was not the case in my other one. I have been able to get 40 mpg and on the old one it was around 36. The trunk is a bit invaded by the battery. It creates an uneven surface for the floor. Although I found the space a bit more usefull than the old one and I love the fold down seats. This model came with memory seats. My wife and I are very different heights and this is a major convenience. The mirrors even adjust with it. The new model also has a telescoping wheel. The trunk actually releases to a fully open position and not just popped. I got a good trade in on my old hybrid and was able to get a decent deal on the new. Very happy."

This car is more than I thought it would be.

By on Thursday, August 28, 2014

Pros: "Good price, Quiet & fun to drive."

Cons: "I can't say anything bad about it."

"We special ordered a 2015 Fusion Titanium. Love the looks, it's a head turner. We choose the "Brick Red" interior & wheel package, moonroof & white platnium paint. The car drives & handles great. At eighty miles per hour there is no wind noise to be heard inside. Very quiet. No problem with Sync, we found it easy to use. The 2.0 Turbo EcoBoost engine gives all the power you will ever need. It wants to go. I can't say enough about this car. I've had a lot of compliments about this car but the best one was,"it's awesome"."

Excellent overall, would change a few design items

By on Sunday, June 29, 2014

I don't own this car

Pros: "Fun to drive, great gas mileage, lots of storage"

Cons: "terrible console design, bad sight lines"

"Rented this car for a 2 week 7000 mile roadtrip. Loved driving it. Long straight roads, dirt roads,city, major mountain crossings, and the beautiful but terrifying highwway 1. No matter where we were it was fun to drive. Had the hybrid model and averaged 38 mpg. Had it at 42 in the east. Trunk was a little tight, but it was good for the 4 us. As for design I loved the no cap gas tank, the door storage was excellent and the glove box shelf let's you keep things organized. There was even space under the seats to shove things, front and back. There was also space in the rear window to set things without blocking your view. Loved the adjustable headrest for the driver, it gave support without you realizing it. The main design item we hated was the center console. The flat part with storage was to far back and was awkward to get into, even for the passenger. Unfortunately this was also where the ports were located, so we were in it a lot. The cup holders are right where you put your arm, so if something was in it you would keep hitting it. There was no where to put change, and the hole behind the gear shift was useless. It also made the driver a bit to enclosed, there was a lot more space on the passenger side. The other thing that was difficult was the high windows. You couldn't rest your arm on them and the way the window supports came down from the windshield really limits your sight lines. Overall I loved the storage, comfort and drive ability of this car."

2013 1.6L EcoBoost - I'll buy another

By on Sunday, August 9, 2015

Pros: "Highly functional, excellent for drivers, quality."

Cons: "Seating is literally a pain in the neck."

"Purchased the car in early 2013 - my 4th vehicle - and have since put ~60,000 miles on it. After driving a Grand Marquis, Taurus (3.2 DOHC V6), and Town & Country, this is by far the sportiest vehicle, most user-friendly, and best mix of utility and comfort for long drives. The tiny engine is not lacking: quick off the line and not a bad highway/passing vehicle. I have a lead foot and rarely felt like I need more horses. It stops on a dime - EXCELLENT stopping control. The luxury package is good for the price. Sync controls took a bit to get used to, but now I couldn't think of a 4+ hour drive without Sync, the cruise controls, or comfort of the A/C. Trunk space is adequate and gets better when you add in the rear seat-to-trunk opening which is the entire cutout, not just a small hole like on Camrys. I fit three mountain bikes in the car with a passenger. My big issue is the headrest - it's way angled forward, so you're almost tilting your chin to your chest, but other than that, I've had no problems save for a factory recall on the fuel pump. The half-sythetic engine oil is pricey - around $10 per quart. The Michelin Energy Saver AS tires are a plus, the Turbo gets a bit bogged down in the cold, so the car handles relatively well if you're comfortable in heavy snow/ice, but no huge reduction in performance from summer to winter. It started fine when we have those great -20F degree mornings. It's fun, affordable, and has high utility. Definitely a car for commuters looking for features and a great look."

Best Car I've Owned

By on Friday, September 6, 2013

Pros: "Gas Mileage, Power, Ease of Driving"

Cons: "None so far."

"Drives so smooth & so quiet. LOTS of power. 1.6 Ecoboost Engine has so much torque & power. I still have a hard time believing it is such a tiny engine. The gas mileage is amazing. I average 32....but get as high was 41 on the highway. Very fun car to drive on a country road in sport mode. Regular drive is smooth and very quiet...but in sport the car growls a little and the engine braking when you apply the brakes for a turn is very cool. So far I have no complaints with this car. Navigation/Ford My Touch system is amazing. DO NOT understand why so many don't like it. I've had it in 3 new cars so far and love the system. Definitely the best car out there."

2013 Ford Fusion Titanium Hybrid

By on Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Pros: "comfortable car, heated seats, nice to drive"

Cons: "expensive, factory warranty is not long enough"

"This is a wonderful car to drive. The car is expensive and the factory Ford warranty is not long enough (instead of 3 years, there should be a 10 year warranty due to the Lithium battery). The inside of the car is comfortable, however the dashboard needs to be reconfigured to actually digitally reflect the miles per hour. The gas mileage within city limits is more like 35-40 as opposed to the 40-47 that is advertised."

Absolutely LOVE this car!

By on Sunday, February 9, 2014

Pros: "Excellent value, loads of fun to drive"

"We purchased our Fusion this past Novmber and are so happy with it! It is stylish, fun to drive (it has a 6 speed manny tranny!) gets awesome gas mileage, has a ton of power, is extremely roomy and comfortable and is everything we wanted. We could not be happier!"

A Gorgeous Package

By on Monday, July 22, 2013

Pros: "Great Looks, great interiors, excellent handling."

Cons: "lesser features for similarly priced competing car"

First pic

"I have to say the reason Fusion caught my attention was it's drop dead gorgeous looks. After that began the research, and every review for this car was generally positive. I test drove altima, and sonata and I had driven a mazda 3 rental for a week. In terms of cabin silence, i'd rate this at par with sonata. A little noisier than mazda 3 and significantly less noisy than altima. In handling, fusion rates the best for me amongst the above mentioned cars. In performance it would be at par with sonata, a little better than altima, and obviously significantly better than mazda. In roominess, altima is better, fusion's better than sonata. And Mazda 3 is a smaller car so can't be compared. Now I am a tall guy (6'2") so this was important. I simply couldn't find an arrangement in the sonata which I was 100% comfortable with. For what it's worth, Mazda 3 does have a comfortable driving space despite a lesser overall volume. The trunk is crazy deep in Fusion. For the same price, Altima and Sonata offer a ton of cool features which Fusion doesn't have, like button start, remote start, leather/heated seats, rear view camera etc. I mean, you can get these features in a fusion, but you'd have to pay extra. Plus the best color in Fusion (ruby red, in my opinion) costs extra as well. Not a deal breaker, but it is a slight bummer. Over all, the car is really sweet to drive. It feels sure and sturdy. I love the interiors. Minus the premium leather touch, I feel they look really well arranged. Better than altima and sonata in any case. The center console really gives the interiors a great feel. Synch system for what i have used (bluetooth audio, phone), works well. A touch screen console for the system would have been a nice implementation. Don't know if that's available in a higher version or in any of the competing cars. Some smaller things are pretty nice, like retractable grips in cup holders, rear ac vents and 3 charging points plus a USB charging point. Don't know what of this is available in competing cars again. I am completely satisfied with my purchase. This is my first car in US (just moved here), and my first sedan. Loving the driving experience here. And this car always makes me smile when I park and glance at it as I walk away."

First pic

Great Value for a Midsize Car

By on Monday, January 4, 2016

Pros: "Great value and good looking body"

Cons: "Front air dam is low so dips could bottom out car."

"We have had this car for a little over a month. Got the 2016 SE with the 2.5 Ltr Motor. Car drives great and gets about 28 mpg combined with mostly highway miles. Really quite and drives great. Took some time getting used to the electronics and radio controls. Defrosts great with the max defrost buttons. Like the way the windshield wipers wipe from middle to the outsides of windshield. Wiped the melted snow right off of the windshield. Sirius Radio works great. The backup camera is updated from our 2013 Expedition so now it has the projected direction of backing according to how the steering wheel is turning. Makes backing even easier. Fit and trim are good and very little road noise. Got a great deal before Thanksgiving. Dealer came off of sticker almost $7000. Looking forward to years of fun driving."

Great Car!

By on Sunday, April 28, 2013

Pros: "The Complete Package -not your standard appliance."

Cons: "no manual trans with the 2.0L engine"

"First off let me say I really wanted a Mustang, but the climate in my area, gas prices, and unusable space made me think otherwise... This car is every bit as attention getting as the Mustang, far more practical, great gas mileage, loaded with features that were only available in high end luxury cars just a couple years ago! My car is the Titanium Model with all the trimmings, and after 5,000 miles of seat time, I'm very pleased with the complete package. I did NOT want to drive an average appliance car (i.e Accord or Camry), The Fusion is fun to drive, handles amazing for the size of the car, gets good gas mileage (28 mpg average to date) and acceleration is brisk with the 2.0L engine. The Technology is amazing. My Ford Touch has come a long way since it was first released, a solid recommendation now. If you want an appliance, buy an Accord or Camry, if you want something with great looks and driving dynamics, get this car. You won't be disappointed!"

Best Hybrid in it's class maybe ever.

By on Saturday, March 2, 2013

Pros: "Great gas mileage and price"

"I have driven this car 2497 miles and I have averaged 44.3 miles per gallon actual with both city and freeway driving. It is very comfortable and is by far the best car Ford has built in the family car class. I tried every thing in it's class before I bought it and nothing compares. It is very quiet and I have been averaging 46.4 miles per gallon in the city. It will not get 47/47 as advertised but you have to learn how to drive a hybrid. Braking is essential. You cannot just stomp on the break. you must plan ahead and drive very conservative to obtain good gas mileage. All of the car company's are over estimating gas mileage. Ford is still the leader in this category. My mileage is not the readings in the instrument cluster. It is actual miles divided by gallons used. It is about time American made cars compete with the rest of the world. I think in most cases the Euorpean cars are very over priced for what you get. Most of the car magazines also over rate them. Instead of testing them like an average guy would drive them, they drive like crazy men."

Incredibly solid, comfortable, and quiet!

By on Saturday, October 26, 2013

Pros: "So solidly built, very responsive to driver input."

Cons: "Does require person to take time to learn controls"

"We've owned the Titanium 2.0 liter turbo for 1 month and have nothing but praise for it. Driving dynamics, quietness, quality, solid build, and very good fuel economy (averaging 30 mpg--we live rural with little traffic so in town would be less). We still find ourselves commenting what a great car it is. I'm the "anti-technology" guy and find that I need to spend a little time getting used to the controls. I feel the design is head and shoulders above the Camry and Accord. Also, I think it drives better than either of those and feels better built."

really nice change from camry

By on Friday, February 14, 2014

Pros: "everything"

Cons: "nothing"

"i was not sure at first about quality becouse i hade a bad experiance with ford but ford is now very reliable and really really good quality and amazing mpg i love my ford and now only buy american cars there really reliable"

The 2013 Fusion is phenomenal

By on Thursday, March 27, 2014

"This car is so advanced it was a little unsettling at first. With things like My Ford Touch, adaptive cruise control and navigation this car leaped way into the future compared to the last new vehicle (2005 F250 Crew Cab Diesel) I bought back in 2004. Of coarse most of the new technology items on the Fusion are now available on Ford trucks. Driving on the freeway in slow moving traffic (55 to 60 MPH)I have recorded 35 to 37 MPG. Away from town on fast moving freeways (70+ MPH) the millage drops to 32 MPG. Around town my wife gets just under 23 MPG. Gas millage is wonderful and the 2 Liter Ecoboost engine has real get up and go when you need power. Ford is way ahead of everyone."

Best Hybrid on the Market

By on Thursday, May 2, 2013

Pros: "It will get 47/47 miles per gallon"

"My Fusion is a Hybrid SE model and only lacks two options that are available for the SE. My Mileage at4775.7 using 98.63 gallons of gas was 48.42. This was combined freeway and city driving, mostly 20.2 miles back and forth to work and church. The car is wonderful to drive and very comfortable. I have owned several luxury cars and this is the best car I have ever owned (owned over 50 cars). The quality is just great. I have not driven the car in the mountains and I am anxious to do so to see what that does with the gas mileage?"

So reliable and fun you should buy one too

By on Friday, January 24, 2014

"Best car ever so reliable and all the quality and value a car can offer. I had a Camry but the Fuison is better and more reliable. It's like driving a 4 door Mustang"

Definitely the BEST and most beautiful car

By on Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Pros: "Beautiful design, great MPG, Comfortable, Fun"

Cons: "None :)"

"We've had our Ford Fusion Hybrid SE in Platinum White with the Appearance Package and Navigation system for about a week and a half. Not only does this car look absolutely beautiful, it also performs outstanding. We are more conscious now about braking and to get the "efficiency leaves" and 100% power return during braking. My husband and I are making a fun game out of it while we are saving gas at the same time. This car is very fun and easy to drive as well. We have the rear camera that is very helpful when driving in reverse. There is absolutely NOTHING I don't love about this car :)The interior is spacious and comfortable. SYNC takes a little bit of time to get used to, especially for the technically not so inclined among us. Connecting my iPod Touch and Android Phone via bluetooth was very easy. I love being able to have phone conversations with both my hands on the steering wheel. Ford really thought of everything. Whoever redesigned it (compared to the 2012 model) deserves a huge award in my opinion. It looks like a "love child between and Aston Martin and a BMW", I read that somewhere and it is true. I would recommend this car to anyone who is in the market for a very fuel efficient family sedan. This car is not too big and not too small but just right. The hybrid is a little bit more expensive up front than the regular model but I believe that we'll make up for that by saving a lot of money on gas over time, plus we are doing something to help the environment too. This car turns heads all the time because it looks so angry in the front but so amazing overall. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS CAR !!"

Lovin this car

By on Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Pros: "great mileage, handles extremly well, roomy, quiet"

Cons: "Had issue with SYNC system"

"I traded my 2009 Honda Civic Hybrid for the Ford Fusion Hybrid; spending a bit extra for the Titanium model, and love this car. I drive quite a bit; averaging 30K miles per year, but the savings in gas is fantastic. I use about 90% of the tank from DC to Cleveland; approx. 420 miles, with a tad to spare upon arrival. Can't beat it, and well worth the extra cost between hybrid and gas powered, for those who drive a lot of highway miles. The car handles extremely well, and the hybrid system is almost stealth when driving in battery mode. The only issue I've had, was with the SYNC system; had to be reprogrammed, but all is well now. Very roomy, comfortable, and looks great."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Fusion near Honolulu. See local deals