2013 Ford Fusion

Based on 243 Ratings for the 2013 - 2018 models.

Very good car

By on Friday, February 17, 2017

Pros: "Fun to drive, good looking, Connects to everything"

Cons: "Paint job, gas mileage"

"I purchased this car when the hybrid battery in my Honda Accord Hybrid died and the cost of replacing it seemed a little steep. I loved the way the fusion looked and the way it drove. For a none luxury car the ride was smooth yet handles much better than I expected. Over time there are a few things that have worn a little prematurely. The paint on this car sucks. All you have to do is bump it with a zipper or something to scratch it. The paint on my rear bumper actually chipped off for no reason. Other than the paint this car has had absolutely no problems and still drives as good as the day I purhcased it."

No real problems

By on Friday, July 15, 2016

Pros: "looks, reliability"

Cons: "none so far"

"I drive for uber so I've put a lot of miles in a short time. just about everyone that rides talks about how smooth the ride is and the room in the back seat. To date it has been in shop only for oil changes, brakes and a recall for the oil change indicator although it is time to change the spark plugs. the only mistake I make in purchasing this car was buying the extended warranty that was a total waste of money."

Best Hybrid on the Market

By on Thursday, May 2, 2013

Pros: "It will get 47/47 miles per gallon"

"My Fusion is a Hybrid SE model and only lacks two options that are available for the SE. My Mileage at4775.7 using 98.63 gallons of gas was 48.42. This was combined freeway and city driving, mostly 20.2 miles back and forth to work and church. The car is wonderful to drive and very comfortable. I have owned several luxury cars and this is the best car I have ever owned (owned over 50 cars). The quality is just great. I have not driven the car in the mountains and I am anxious to do so to see what that does with the gas mileage?"

Great car, makes people look

By on Friday, May 10, 2013

Pros: "new design, smooth riding, modern conviences"

Cons: "small quality issuses, engine noise above average"

"This car has the looks...People look to see what kind of car it is.....I had the rear windows tinted and put a set of wheels on it...The color is deep impact blue....Only two complaints are the electric fans are on the noisy side and the engine gets buzzy under hard acellaration ....."

Excellent overall, would change a few design items

By on Sunday, June 29, 2014

I don't own this car

Pros: "Fun to drive, great gas mileage, lots of storage"

Cons: "terrible console design, bad sight lines"

"Rented this car for a 2 week 7000 mile roadtrip. Loved driving it. Long straight roads, dirt roads,city, major mountain crossings, and the beautiful but terrifying highwway 1. No matter where we were it was fun to drive. Had the hybrid model and averaged 38 mpg. Had it at 42 in the east. Trunk was a little tight, but it was good for the 4 us. As for design I loved the no cap gas tank, the door storage was excellent and the glove box shelf let's you keep things organized. There was even space under the seats to shove things, front and back. There was also space in the rear window to set things without blocking your view. Loved the adjustable headrest for the driver, it gave support without you realizing it. The main design item we hated was the center console. The flat part with storage was to far back and was awkward to get into, even for the passenger. Unfortunately this was also where the ports were located, so we were in it a lot. The cup holders are right where you put your arm, so if something was in it you would keep hitting it. There was no where to put change, and the hole behind the gear shift was useless. It also made the driver a bit to enclosed, there was a lot more space on the passenger side. The other thing that was difficult was the high windows. You couldn't rest your arm on them and the way the window supports came down from the windshield really limits your sight lines. Overall I loved the storage, comfort and drive ability of this car."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Fusion near Honolulu. See local deals