ZIP code

2012 Ford Fusion

Based on 473 Ratings for the 2010 - 2012 models.

Great Gas Mileage

By on Wednesday, July 27, 2016

"This car is really good. Gas mileage is Great! The only complaint is that the car sits a little low. That's all that I would say bad about it."

big waterfall noise

By on Thursday, September 30, 2010

"Enjoyed the car only a few days. Then, heard a big water fall noise from dashboard which is very annoying. Searched online and found quite a few folks have the same problem. Ford is still struggling to find a successful fix after replacing the engine for some customers. Before you make a decision to buy a Fusion, make sure to search "fusion sloshing" in google."

Been a great car!

By on Sunday, July 28, 2013

"Review on my 2010, Fusion SE, 2.5L. Now with 78,000 miles on it i am reviewing my car purchase. Overall it is a great car. I would say 7.5/10. Mixed driving MPG, or combined MPG is 27 MPG. I have hit as high as 33 MPG on a road trip from the Twin City's to St. Louis, MO. And it has been as low as 23 in the dead cold of the Minnesota winter. Here a a few things I find great about the car and a few thing I don't like about it. Pros: - Great looks inside and out! - inside controls are laid out nice and materials are above average and with real sound build quality. - Seat are comfortable - Ride is nice and soft, not sporty, but good road trip car you could drive all day in. - huge trunk Cons: - 2.5L is slow to accelerate at any speed. Might want to opt for the V6 if you can handle the MPG drop from the 4 cyl. to the 6 cyl. - Hard to see what is right behind the car. For a car this size it seems to swallow up everything that is behind it. - Had to replace one of the axel shafts on the FWD. Ford issued a TSB for this for the 2010 model year only, but no recall. That kind of hurt as it was a $800 bill to get that fixed but that has been the cars only issue in 78k. Conclusion: Overall real pleased with my choice. I think this model looks great, as I do with all 3 of the different Fusion body styles, great model DNA I would say. I have taken it on many a road trips with the family and it has never disappointed. Lots of room for both passengers and gear and very comfortable for any length of drive. The axel shaft thing was a disappointment for a car so new. My Dad has a 2011 Chev Malibu, LTZ with under 19K that has been in the shop 3 times already. So tho he has not had to pay anything out of pocket due to his warranty and mine was paid for out of pocket it still put it into perspective for me somewhat. I will keep driving this for another 3 years myself than pass it on to one of my kids. At that point The new Fusion will be at the top of the list of new cars I will check out for my next new vehicle purchase. Well done Ford."

Excellent Car

By on Sunday, April 1, 2012

"35000 miles and not a single problem. I get between 42 and 46 mpg. Have oil changed every 5000 miles, and other than that, haven't spent a dime on maintenance. Tires should go another 15000. Best car I have ever had. I must have gotten the good one out of the batch. I have had the bad ones before too."

We love this car

By on Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Pros: "responsive driving, comfortable quiet cabin, comfortable seats front and back. lots of trunk space"

Cons: "a little hard to look out the back window for backing. recommend getting the rear camera option."

"We shopped for a while before deciding to purchase the Ford Fusion. The gas mileage has be great. We have taken a few extended trips and the car is very comfortable and did not fatigue the driver or passenger. Very quit cabin and comfortable seats. Ours is the SE with Sun and sync upgrade. Well worth the extra money especially if you have alot of music on your smart phone. I definitely recommend this car."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Fusion near Honolulu. See local deals