2011 Ford Fusion

Based on 478 Ratings for the 2010 - 2012 models.

A few drawbacks

By on Saturday, April 12, 2014

Pros: "Has not let me down yet, bought it in 2011."

Cons: "TO SMALL WINDSHIELD CONTAINER"

"In round figures I get 26 mpg all around driving and 32 on the highway. Road noise is more than I care for but I bought a small car and that comes with the program. I do have one big gripe that I discovered by accident. The darn windshield bottle is way to small. This winter (13) was very bad for slush, melting ice and other windshield miseries. I hit the washer button and nothing happened. Thought the system had frozen up, stopped at a store and bought a gallon of windshield washer, and put it it the bottle. Well, holy smokes it seemed as though I poured in only a couple of cups full and it overflowed. Had to stop another time enroute to fill the darn thing up. PHOOEY. Otherwise it is a good economy automobile. Basically just the normal upkeep items have been replaced."

Best American Car

By on Wednesday, April 2, 2014

"I had been driving German made cars for 20 yrs. and when retiring decided to use the cost of a new German car for traveling and investigated American made cars. Did A LOT of research and the Fusion kept coming up. Went to several dealers, test drove it and bought it new in 2009. I can't say enough about how much I am pleased with it. Minimal service, easy to drive, love the Blis and Sync systems and rear back up camera. I would not have believed an American car could compare to a German made, but it sure does and for much less $."

love my car

By on Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Cons: "nothing bad to say about it, is all great!"

"have 24000 miles on my fusion and still love it as much as, if not more then when I bought it. love the color, (cinnamon metallic) style, options etc."

Excellent Car

By on Sunday, March 16, 2014

Pros: "Everything"

Cons: "Nothing"

"I have owned this car for nine days and I have drove this car everyday. My personal opinion is that this car is an excellent car. It gets very good fuel economy and it has very good handling. Although it is a Ford, I have to say, It has no issues. If you don't abuse the car, It is a very good and affordable vehicle."

Good power with the 3.5L. Handles and rides well.

By on Thursday, February 6, 2014

Pros: "dependible, good handling, 3.5L V6 good power"

Cons: "Material quality issues"

"Good power with the 3.5L. Handles and rides well. Sony sound system is great. Wheel alignment from the factory was terrible and dealer brush me off. Sun roof has issues closing after a piece of plastic broke. Parking brake froze up because a rubber boot on one end of the cable rotted and let water into the cable. This after only 34K miles."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Fusion near Honolulu. See local deals