2006 Ford Fusion

Based on 886 Ratings for the 2006 - 2009 models.

Excellent Car For The Money

By on Thursday, June 11, 2009

"This is our 3rd Fusion SEL (2009) - one each year and my 20th Ford from the same dealer. The car has why to many "Bells & Whisles" for me but they all were in the price and with the V-6 just in town with stop & go Traffic which is rough on gas milage I still average 19-20 MPG on a 27-29 Miles per hour. When we go to Reno (295) away and I put it on cruse control at 75 MPH I get on a round trip 29 MPG. The ride is great, do have rode noise but it's a $25,000 car and not a $40-50,000 one. Handles great and will be ready for the 2010 in a few months once the bugs are out of them. Plus my salesman with who I've been dealing with for the past 20 years is retireing in December so I need to got just one more from him as it will be our last one also at our age. Ford has a winner here and am glad to see that they put the bigger V-6 in the 2010 models. I wil admit that the resale is in the dump but it probably is on most new cars in todays economy. I hope this helps if interested in a Fusion !!!!"

Good Car

By on Wednesday, May 28, 2008

"I bought the 4cyl manual SEL and I could not be happier. I get over 30MPG and it seams to get better with age. My last trip I got 35MPG for 300miles. I double checked it when I filled up. I ave. about 28-29MPG going to work a mix of city and HWY miles. I now have 26,000 mile and I have only had to change the oil and put gas in it. I plan on keeping this car for a while. After this car I would buy another Ford."

Great value, excellent mpg, fun to drive, sporty

By on Saturday, August 4, 2012

Pros: "Ambient light, roomy interior,awesome sound system"

Cons: "no stability control"

"My car was purchased used on December 21,2011 with 27,110 miles on it. Previous owner took extremely good care of it. It has all the optional equipment except leather and Sports Appearence Package. I researched what the Fusion will return for gas mileage prior to owning it. It has the Duratec 2.3 Litre engine. I have recorded the passed seventeen fill ups, driving specifically for gas mileage and it has achieved a 31 mpg city/highway average. The Ford Fusion SE is equipped very well with stardard equipment. But if you like Microsoft Sync, 8 speaker Audiophile 6 disc changer mp3 player with amplifier, ambient lighting, reverse back up sensors, power moonroof, day/night rear view mirror, and rear deck spoiler then get it loaded. You won't be disappointed!"

LoveMyFordFusion

By on Tuesday, June 16, 2009

"I got this car in a hurry in the dead of a winter ice storm without expecting much but I needed one as my own car had been stolen. What a surprise I got with this Ford Fusion. It is delightful and comfortful to drive. The milage is amazing for an American car (over 30 on highway; between 23 and 27 in city depending on MY driving.) Nothing has gone wrong; all I do is get oil changed. The pick up on the highway is more than adequate for speedy passing. Seats are a miracle light beige fabric that can be cleaned with plain water (and it really works as I had muddy dog foot prints to test it.) Oh yes, the electric movement of the drivers seat also has a adjustable lumbar support. Great for long trips for position change. My adult sons love to have an excuse to drive it on errands or to escort me somewhere."

Great vehicle

By on Friday, January 9, 2009

"I have had no issues with this car and it performs beautifully. Comfortable to drive, smooth and good gas mileage. I would definitely buy again."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Fusion near Honolulu. See local deals