2006 Ford Fusion

Based on 886 Ratings for the 2006 - 2009 models.

GREAT CAR!

By on Thursday, February 7, 2013

Pros: "Gas milage - sound system - rommy"

Cons: "Dash quality"

"I've owned the car for 2 years now. It had 128K miles when I bought it and now has over 147K!! In the time I've had it I have only done routine maintenance, which includes fluid changes regularly. The only major thing I've had to do was replacing the thermostat (30$). Given the mileage I was expecting more but no...It is a FORD!!! This has been the most reliable car I've ever owned. Mine has the 4 cylinder with manual transmission (very smooth) which I would not recommend for someone who wants a lot of power, but I averaged about 32 miles per gallon over the time I've owned it. Overall, it has been a great great car!"

Best car we've ever owned

By on Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Pros: "GREAT price, even base engine is fun to drive, comfy, plenty of space"

Cons: "Almost none (LATCH points for car seats not in standard place)...that's about it."

"We purchased the 2008 Fusion to 'get out' of a 1997 Ford Taurus - the infamous 'fish' car. The local dealer offered a 2008 Fusion SE with 25K miles, and quite a few extras (including the original warranty) for $12K flat; it was a previous 'program' car for a pharmaceutical firm. Since then we have put 30K miles on the car, and it has never given us any reason to regret it. We have only had two problems since purchase - a failed backup sensor (which I've NEVER had on any car so no biggie) and a messed-up battery terminal connector. Both were dirt cheap to replace. Other than the above, we are completely pleased. It is very comfortable in long drives, has more than enough HP for day to day driving, quite torquey for an I-4, and I actually get BETTER gas mileage than the sticker. (It advertises 28MPG highway...we've actually gotten 30.3 MPG.) For a 'compact' car it has a ton of room - I'm actually able to fit more in the trunk than I was able to fit in our '97 Taurus. Its reliability record doesn't hurt either. If you're on the fence about this car - don't be. A solid investment."

good reliable car

By on Friday, July 17, 2015

Pros: "good ride , good on gas even the v-6"

Cons: "just the water leak"

"has been a very good car , the only issue started this while on vacation in florid , the A/C stopped draining properly and the floor on the passenger side front and back was soaked , came home and found the leak , just don't know what to do to stop it , cleaned the drain tube and it seems to be working as it should"

Best car I have ever owned

By on Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Pros: "Comfort, fuel economy, reliability"

Cons: "None."

"This has been the best car I have ever owned. Bought it used at 2 years old, and put nearly 100K miles on it. The only non-routine item to fail was the thermostat, and Ford covered that under my extended warranty. Comfort is excellent (and I AM a BIG guy), mileage is way better than advertised (sticker said 29 hwy - I easily get 33-35MPG), and the reliability has been remarkable. Based upon my experience, I'd buy another Fusion in a heartbeat."

Excellent car in this class.

By on Thursday, October 18, 2012

Pros: "Good value. Holds the road real good. Good MPG."

Cons: "Engine noise under acceleration."

"Extremely satisfied with this car. Good mileage in the city, very good mpg on the highway (especially if due to traffic you have to stay around 65 mph). I'm tall, but head and legroom is totally OK. Seats are comfortable on long trips. The only, and I mean the only, negative point is the engine noise under acceleration. Once you are at cruising speed the car is nicely quiet. I don't drive as much as I used to, so I plan on keeping this vehicle for another four years."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Fusion near Honolulu. See local deals