ZIP code

2004 Ford Freestar Passenger

7.4

Based on 327 Ratings for the 2004 - 2007 models.

7.5/10

Garbage Mini Van

By on Sunday, August 7, 2016

Reason: junk

Pros: "none"

Cons: "junk"

"36,000 miles and the transmission let go....it was 3800 dollars to have the dealer replace it. I baby my vehicles, so it was not due to abuse.... Stay away from this vehicle.... I had the 4.2 V-6 and the mileage was poor also"

would buy again

By on Tuesday, February 22, 2011

"bought this van new in 2005 and have almost 160,000 miles on it. We have only done regular maintenance on it. It has been in an accident was hit on the side but that was 3 yrs ago. Would easily buy this van again. Couldnt ask fo better performance with no repairs."

Great Van

By on Sunday, June 20, 2010

"I bought my 06 freestar used in 06. It had 18000 miles on it. I have had this vehicle for over three years now and it has almost 60,000 miles on it. I have done absolutely nothing but routine maintenance on it. Another great Ford product!"

Fantastic Family Ride

By on Tuesday, June 15, 2010

"We got our 2005 Freestar in 2008 and have had zero problems of any kind. The van is so user friendly with power sliding doors and lift gate and easy fold-away seats. We have been very happy with our investment and plan to hang onto it for the forseeable future. Great buy!"

a veritable tank

By on Friday, June 11, 2010

"We have had our van since it was new in 2004. 143,000 miles later, it stil looks and drives like new. We have not had any major issues with it, just repairs for normal wear and tear - alternator, a/c condenser, etc. It still gets around 27-28 mpg on the highway, and at least 20mpg just putting around town. We have had some issues with the automatic locks, but as yet we have not done any repairs to them. They still work, just finicky sometimes. I have also been in three major accidents in it, where the other cars were all but totaled, and this van is a freaking tank. Damage has always been minimal to non-existent. Just took a hit from behind by a utility truck recently. All the damage was to the utility truck. Me and my kids were uninjured. Heck of a sturdy car. I won't even consider trading it. Longest I've ever owned a vehicle. Wish Ford still made them."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Freestar Passenger near Honolulu. See local deals