2013 Ford Focus

7.1

Based on 508 Ratings for the 2012 - 2016 models.

7.4/10
    7.2/10
    7.4/10
    7.5/10
    7.6/10

My first Ford Focus

By on Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Pros: "gas mileage, sync, safety ratings"

Cons: "nothing"

"I grew up in a household that only bought other makes and models (chevy,japanese). I love my Ford! I am extremely happy that I choose the Focus over the Corolla and Civic. I believe that Ford has been doing their 100%!! If you are interested in a Ford, GO DRIVE ONE! They drive great! Oh, and by the way its GREAT in the snow!"

Love it to the max.

By on Monday, October 28, 2013

Pros: "Handling, Smooth ride, quiet, Design, Quality"

Cons: "transmission is unique, and patience is needed."

"A very nimble road feel, but long wheelbase and suspension feels smooth and quiet on rough roads. Very fast pickup when needed, and 6 spd Automatic Transmission is great and smooth shifting. Easy/Fun to drive in all kinds of traffic. With only 2000 mi driven mine is getting MPG as advertised. Paint and trim quality very high, perfect. "Feels" as good as '98 Honda Prelude I once had. I am impressed with the Pricing, a great deal $ !"

'12 Focus SEL Sedan w/Auto...in love with this car

By on Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Pros: "Appearance, options, seats, high-quality interior"

Cons: "Learning curve on auto-tranny but love it now"

"Brought my 2009 Focus (75,000 miles) into local dealer for scheduled maintenance at end of February, decided to poke around the lot. Found a black (new & unsold) 2012 model SEL sedan with almost every conceivable option short of keyless ignition and rain-sensing wipers. Otherwise had it all: leather, MyTouch, Sync, moonroof, 6-spd auto w/toggle shift, 17" magnesium lookalikes, rearview camera, prox sensors, mood lighting, top-end Sony audio w/subwoofer, fogs, auto-park. Sticker asked $25,680(honestly worthwhile for all the equipment), left with the car after having paid a shade over $18,000...including extended bumper-to-bumper (i drive a LOT). Only concern I had in first few days was the transmission when in "D", which seemed "creaky", as if it couldn't make up it's mind on what to do next. But as I spent more time in it, I learned the nuances. It wants to be as fuel efficient as possible, requiring a rethinking of sorts about the way you would normally drive an automatic. Becomes second nature rather quickly, and it's kinda cool considering all of that technology at play. Want to have fun? Throw it into the sport mode and hang on. Superb handling, crisp shifts. A good time in every drive, and it looks terrific."

Love it

By on Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Pros: "Great handling, great looks, SYNC, Sport seats"

Cons: "Rear space, A-pillar blind spots"

"Have had this car about 6 months now. I'm leasing it for 2 years. The reason I bought this car vs. another competitor is because of the way it drives. It is much more fun than its compact car competitors. I'd recommend getting SYNC. One feature I love is I can hit a button on the steering wheel, say "Call Wife" and the car will automatically dial my wife (confirm if it didn't understand), and I'm talking to my wife through the car. All the while, both of my hands were on the steering wheel (or shifter). I would not recommend the sedan if you need to carry a lot of cargo. The trunk is roomy enough for most trips, but bulky items will not fit well. Go for the hatch if you need more room. I chose not to because I like the sedan's lines better. I would not recommend the Focus if you often need to use the backseat for adults. It is plenty big for children and the occasional passengers, but rear legroom is bottom tier for the compact segment."

Wow !! Great Car

By on Saturday, July 9, 2011

Pros: "So Impressed with this new car !"

Cons: "None so far"

"To anyone looking for a Compact Car, this is the one you want. Mine is SE with Sport Pkg, heated seats, etc. Everything is 1st Class, especailly the ride and handling. I did a quyick trip on freeway got over 38 MPG, on avery hot day !! One of the best things about the Car is it's looks, it is a grabber, even people in BMW's give a second look, propably because it looks like a European Car, mainly an Audi A-3."