2008 Ford Focus

Based on 460 Ratings for the 2008 - 2011 models.

Still running strong

By on Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Pros: "Sync, traction control, gas mileage"

Cons: "versatility, noise, seats"

"I bought my 2011 Focus SE once the 2012 (new design) came out so I got a great deal. I had a 2000 Focus ZX3 which I loved so I will say I did not want a sedan. The car has been great! I drive 80 miles a day for work and no major problems. I put new tires on and I have a front break job to do next month for 1st time with over 100000 miles on the car!!! For me I miss the versatility of my hatchback but that aside I would recommend this car."

GREAT mpg and Nice ride

By on Sunday, February 16, 2014

Reason: Too small

Pros: "mpg, comfortable ride, good design"

Cons: "small backseat"

"We owned this car for a few years and LOVED IT! The only reason we had to sell it was we need something bigger in the back for a car seat. We really didn't want to sell it but had to because of it's smaller size. The car was purchased for my wife as a commuter car but we ended up driving it more than our other vehicles when we went places anyway due to it's GREAT mpg! We would get about 30mpg in town and could hit 40mpg on the highway when we had it set on cruise when it was just her and I. If you're looking for a great small car that rides nice and has amazing mpg this is the car for you. The only downfall we found was due to it's small size and light weight it wasn't the best in snow up here in WI but that's expected with any small car."

Great gas mileage, reliable and cheap to maintain.

By on Friday, April 5, 2013

Pros: "Price, gas mileage, stylish"

Cons: "Suspension noise from time to time"

"I love my Ford Focus. I have owned my 2010 Ford Focus for 4 months now and there is not much I can complain about. I get WONDERFUL gas mileage, its very reliable and cheap to maintain. I switched from a V6 gas guzzling car to this 4 cylinder Ford Focus and I am very impressed. I looked at many other 4 cylinder compact cars similar to the Ford Focus but nothing seemed to match up to the value of this car. I see me driving this car until it falls apart."

I love my Ford Focus

By on Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Pros: "mpg, handles well, SYNC is a great feature!"

Cons: "Too low to the ground, weather stripping failed."

"Pros: 29mpg City 35mpg Highway Handles great. SYNC is the best! Reliable, economical. Cons: Too low to the ground. Scrapes the front undercarriage on most driveway inclines. Door weather stripping and window seals wore out in 1 year's time."

Would buy again

By on Sunday, July 26, 2009

"I just love driving my Ford Focus SE. It handled great in the snow and ice. I dread the winter every year because of the bad weather. I usually have someone come and pick me up for work. That hasnt happened since I bought my focus. Also there is no blind spots when I am driving in traffic. I have recommended this vehicle to numerous people and so far I have convinced 5 people to buy one, they come back and thank me for referring the focus to them."