2007 Ford Focus

7.8

Based on 2027 Ratings for the 2000 - 2007 models.

This car is so reliable and it just keeps on going

By on Friday, February 21, 2014

Pros: "affordle, reliable, good on gas, strong built,fast"

Cons: "has small emision leak, doesnt effect driving"

"I got a good deal on my 2001 zts focus because it had 240000 miles when I bought it. I was skeptical at first but when I test drove it surprisingly checked out, even with such high miles. This car did not even have a rebuild on the engine or tranny, everything is all original on the engine and tranny. And proud to say I am still driving it and have been for over a year now and It has reached up to 270000 miles now and still going strong. Never left me stranded. In fact when I first bought it I just did a really good tune up on it and I took it on an 11 hour drive and it did absolutely great, with no problems."

Best car ever owned.

By on Friday, September 2, 2016

Pros: "Drive and handling,"

Cons: "Premium Gas, $$ for work being done"

"Never left us on the side of road. Normal maintenance needs to be done and because of the SVT any work took a couple of hours longer."

Economical, stylish, perfect car for the wallet!

By on Thursday, September 27, 2012

Pros: "Price, Fuel Economy, Quick, Roomy Interior"

Cons: "Noisy inside cabin, small glovebox"

"I bought the car April 2011 and have loved the car ever since. It was a great value to buy, fuel economy is excellent and I get 30 MPG. Nothing has gone wrong with the car since I purchased it, reliability is excellent and has impressed me greatly. My only gripe is the engine bay is not well-insulated so there is more engine noise in the cabin that I would like. This is my only complaint, however. I own a ZX4 S so it is the basic model, no bells and whistles, so if you are looking for luxury then this is the wrong place to look. For the money, however, it has all you need. Great car for the budget-conscious. Styling is also impressive, it won't turn lots of heads but it also won't make you recoil in horror. For a compact sedan it has good trunk space, steering is responsive and gives good feedback, and all round I would certainly recommend this car to anyone looking for a wallet-friendly car."

Good value

By on Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Pros: "value, handling, relieability"

Cons: "Seats uncomfortable, mirrow don't fold, more power"

"great car for the money. I bought mine with 36,000 and have put over 100,000 miles on it. I have had it for 8 years. I have had to do some mechanical work but that didn't really start until it reached 100k. - new master cylinder about $150, new coil pack $60, new head gasket, $30. Then it has just been the maintenance, tires, fluid, brakes etc. This car does seem to go through tires fairly quick- I think it is a pretty normal trait of the focus. I do not find the front seats comfortable for long trips but overall it has held up great, has been cheap to run, handles sharply, and has been a great car."

My hubby (and I) own this car!!

By on Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Pros: "Great price, super fun to drive, versatile, awesome gas mileage"

Cons: "a little bit cheap on the interior..."

"My husband bought this car new with only 8 miles on it. He has put this car through more than you can imagine. It is a 5-speed manual and was driving for 9 years to commute in SF bay area traffic...and used as a small pick-up truck. He has hauled 2 Pontiac 400 engine blocks, front end from a Firebird, and many, many trips to Home Depot for a complete remodel of our home :) Oh and it is super fun to drive! I cannot tell you how versatile this car is! I recommend this car to everyone who wants a little work-horse of a car!"