2013 Ford Focus ST

7.1

Based on 496 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

7.4/10
    7.2/10
    7.4/10
    7.5/10
    7.6/10

Best car in its class

By on Monday, April 7, 2014

"The Good: I have owned the Focus for almost two years. Immediately after buying it, my girlfriend and I took it on a road trip from Ohio to California and back. The car is roomy enough, quiet, gets great gas mileage, is fun to drive, very direct steering and is loaded with features. I perform the regular maintenance myself and have had to do nothing but three oil changes, so my two year cost of ownership is a whopping $120. I average about 34.5 mpg with about 70%/30% city to highway which it well above the EPA estimates. The Bad: I have needed the clutch assembly to be replaced at 18,000 miles (its the auto) but Ford took care of it under warranty. No problems since and from what most are saying now the problem was fixed after seal replacements. Mine was on of the first years in a new revamp, so you have to expect difficulties especially on a new drivetrain. Overall: This has been a great car compared to my 2002 Corolla. It is unbeatable in its class for style, comfort and overall reliability. Do not be afraid of reviews on the automatics, most of the reviews are leftover from when the car was released and the ST stole the show. Take it for a test drive and you will be happy with making the decision of getting yourself one too."

Really Poor Quality

By on Monday, April 7, 2014

Pros: "Good Style, Looks Fancy"

Cons: "HORRIBLE TRANSMISSION AND QUALITY"

"Ford really messed up with the transmission on this model year of the Focus. You literally feel like you are on a roller coaster. I have had a new clutch system and a brand new transmission put in (florida lemon law) and still have problems. If you want a smooth running, reliable car, don't get a 2012 Focus."

Fun to drive, great gas mileage

By on Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, great gas mileage"

Cons: "Would like to see a 2.3L 4 cyl. offered"

"Fun to drive, great gas mileage, good styling"

Great Vehicle for the Price Range

By on Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Pros: "Fun to drive, fuel efficent, reliable, cost"

Cons: "Door lock set up, Sony premium sound system"

"First let me start by saying its a very fun car. Has a large amount of torque for a small hatchback. Even though the car is classified as a compact car it has a fair amount of room. I am 5'11" and fit well with room to spare. The Recardo seats are very nice and I find them quite comfortable but I know they are not for everyone, they are made for the driving enthusiast and hug you, not everyone likes that but it's just a matter of preference, you will have to sit in one and judge for yourself. I really only have 2 complaints about the car and they are just because I tend to be, well, picky. First would be the power lock set up, there is one button in the center of the dash to lock and unlock with no manual way to unlock or lock the door (this seems to be more and more common in newer vehicles) I just don't like it, I can't really say anything more about that. The second would be the upgraded Sony sound system, most will probably find it pleasing, it is much better then a standard factory radio but for my taste the sub is lacking and the bluetooth audio doesn't seem to go loud enough, again this is something you will have to listen for yourself, everyone's ears are different and most don't tend to be as picky as mine are when it comes to radios. Otherwise it is a great car, get's decent gas mileage, and has not given me any problems as of yet. I can not stress enough fun, fun, fun car that is economical enough to be used as a daily driver without breaking the bank to fill the tank."

Ford Focus SEL

By on Friday, March 6, 2015

Pros: "Sporty handling and gas mileage."

Cons: "Back seat room is tight."

"The SEL trim (now discontinued) was a great value for the money. The option for leather interior is unique in the compact range."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Focus ST near Honolulu. See local deals