2012 Ford Flex

Based on 248 Ratings for the 2009 - 2017 models.

Why is the Flex is not more popular?

By on Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Pros: "Due to their lack of popularity - great price"

Cons: "No complaints"

"Been driving this for 2-1/2 years. It is very comfortable and has power to spare. I just don't have anything bad to say about my Flex. The Limited has all the great options. The only warranty work that has been required is the hinge on the console lid froze up so I broke the lid off. Not sure if they made it too tight or not enough lubrication. Very odd to me."

A complete disappointment.

By on Saturday, October 29, 2011

Pros: "looks good"

Cons: "questionable quality"

"Vehicle runs and looks good,rides like a dream but,windows on passenger side schreech when going down,excessive noise when going hwy speed,dash makes a groaning noise and popping sound.very embarrassing when riding customers,especially when going thru a drive thru.Local dealer cant seem to fix.Wish I kept my truck!!!!"

Ford Flex

By on Wednesday, April 27, 2011

"We like it overall, we have 2 teens and a 9 year old. The front seats are so comfy, the middle is ok, the back are not comfortable unless you are a little one. We have had 2 suburbans & loved them. We were trying to move to more of a car or smaller vehicle with fuel prices on the rise, we are not a minivan fans :+}~ We all really miss the space & will most likely go back to a Suburban or Yukon XL when possible."

New family truckster

By on Thursday, July 24, 2014

"I have put over 37k on this car in 19 months. I drive the 20" tires (Eagle RS-As) off this thing for the daily commute and for family vacations. It keeps the young 'un occupied with the built in DVDs, satellite radio, and spacious interior to keep all the stuff within reach. It has all the performance most will ever need with the 355hp EB and AWD. Gets 17-19 on daily commute and will see 21-23 on the long trips depending on the speed. Funny, it gets better mileage closer to 80 than 70-must be where the power curve is most efficient. Taken myself, my wife, my 8 year old, wife's sister and husband and daugher in an infant seat more than 200 miles for a funeral in the snow and no complaints for room or temperature with dual zone climate control. Been dead nuts reliable except for a sheet metal screw in a tire during the polar vortex. Did not get the MyFord Touch in it but enjoy the Sync set up for the iPod or iPhone. With 12 and 120 volt power outlets you can power or recharge anything. I've driven Fords since 1986 and this is one that I recommend over and over and is my favorite of all."

best vehicle ever

By on Monday, April 14, 2014

Pros: "none"

Cons: "sync"

"love the flex everything about it is great"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Flex near Honolulu. See local deals