2011 Ford Flex

Based on 251 Ratings for the 2009 - 2018 models.

Love my Flex!

By on Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Pros: "Comfortable, Looks good, Great for trips"

Cons: "average 20mpg"

"This car is so comfortable! It's amazing. I am only 5 feet tall and I can comfortably drive it. My husband is 6'4" and he can drive it with extra head room. The seat adjusts perfectly for both of us. The seats are plush and comfortable. The refrigerator in the back is great for trips with our infant daughter (I thought it was silly at first, but now I love it). The navigation system is a must. Can't live without it now. The gas mileage isn't great, but it's good for a car of this size and weight. This is the best on long car trips. We got DVDs in the headrest. What more could you want?"

Fabulous Car

By on Saturday, April 23, 2011

"I have owned and driven my 2010 Ford Flex Limited for the past 15 months. A sheer pleasure best describes my experience. It is an extremely well engineered car, is true luxury in every sense of the word and the V6 ecoboost engine has power to spare and if I choose I can leave them in the dust and outperform most vehicles on the road. It is a strikingly beautiful car, and at least twice a week I receive compliments from total strangers in parking lots, a gas station, malls and restaurants. I use my Flex for my construction business, and when I fold down the seats the cargo capacity is almost equal to a small pick up truck and allows me to make emergency material pickups thereby eliminating down time for my expensive skilled trade employees. I have driven 800 mile trips to Cape Cod with passengers and all of us where completely comfortable for the entire trip. Gas economy for city driving is not the most efficient and a little low, but it is a small price to pay for all the benefits and value this car adds to my life and my business."

quiet!!!!

By on Friday, August 13, 2010

"we bought this USED car becuase it was a steal with only 20k on it. We got a great deal. and, the dealer put four BRAND new tires on it, we bought a 6 year warranty on it, and it was SUPER clean. BUT MOST OF ALL, IT IS SO QUIET. ROAD NOISE IS VIRTUALLY GONE!!!!"

Nice ride, spacious interior, great in the snow,

By on Saturday, April 29, 2017

Pros: "spacious, great Michigan car, durable,"

Cons: "replacement tires are expensive, no hitch,"

"Got the Flex when they were fairly new on the market. Love the interior space and optional 3rd seat. Gas mileage is pretty reasonable for a larger vehicle. Ive owned it for 7 years and always used it for long trips because it fit luggage and 4 people very comfortably. Dependable in the winter and on dirt roads. I always have people ask me how I like the vehicle and ask for feedback. I tell them its a great vehicle. Friends had a van and sold it to get a Flex because it had more room than the van and handled better in the winter."

Satisfied 2011 Flex SE owner

By on Saturday, January 7, 2012

Pros: "great gas mileage,smooth quiet drive,fun to drive"

"I decided to trade in my 2004 Jaguar XJ8. I went looking for a crossover that was comfortable and roomy. I wanted lots of standard features and great gas mileage. After my test drive I was sold on the Flex SE. The base model had everything I wanted. The only options it had were roof rails,tow package,sync,and second row club seats. It list at 32,000 and i was able to purchase it for 24,000. It is very quiet and fun to drive. I am completely satisfied with my Flex and would encourage anyone looking for a crossover/suv to consider the Flex."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Flex near Honolulu. See local deals