2011 Ford Flex

Based on 245 Ratings for the 2009 - 2017 models.

The Flex is a vehicle with 'character'

By on Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Pros: "comfortable ride, all the great gadgets"

Cons: "a little pricey but our car dealer made us a deal"

"Our Flex is loaded with all options so it does everything. The GAP adaptive cruise control is a must have. Spacious to almost a limo feel. I am 6'5" with plenty of leg and head room even in the second and third row seats. My eight year old presses a button to fold a second row seat so she can sit in the third row seat with her feet up on the folded second row seat. The ride is great. Kinda like going down the road in a lazy boy recliner."

AWESOME

By on Sunday, August 16, 2009

"If you like the look of this cuv then go for it!! Despite the fact I wanted one from the second I first saw it in the magazine, I love this car now for more reasons than just the way it looks. I have never sat in a more comfortable seat in a vehicle...not cadillac nor lincoln. The ride is extremely smooth and quiet. I have already decided if and when a final production year is announced for the flex I will buy another one. Yes, it IS that AWESOME!!"

Wonderful

By on Thursday, December 22, 2011

Pros: "comfort, roomy, good gas mileage, unique styling"

Cons: "I haven't found any"

"We have taken our Flex on several road trips, one with six people, and we do not have one complaint. We have been getting around 20 mpg in the city and 25 highway. Our family loves being able to hook up our MP3 players to listen to our own music and also listen to the satellite radio. As the primary driver and the mom of our family I tend to recieve many phone calls. I love being able to bluetooth my phone to the vehicle and recieve or make a call handsfree. To me this is an awesome safety feature. The heated seats are great in the winter. I would and have recommended the Flex to anyone who is willing to listen."

WOW Love It

By on Saturday, December 31, 2016

Pros: "Everything"

Cons: "No Truck Bed"

"Never owned a Ford before - This Flex Rocks I am not easily impressed, I only have 16,000 mile on it But by far the best ride and driving vehicle i have ever owned. I am 61 years old, have had a all types of cars trucks suv's Don't understand how i missing out or hearing about this wagon/suv/crossover Not sure what u call it. But we all are very happy, very very comfortable, easy to drive. lots lots of room. other than not having a truck bed it completes me."

A Complete and Versatile Vehicle

By on Monday, November 2, 2015

Pros: "Great all-around car"

Cons: "Expensive to by brand new"

"My 2013 Flex has to be one of the best vehicle purchases I've made. And here's why: >Interior. Roomy and comfortable for the driver and passengers. Third row seat is easily accessible and useable by adults. Materials are upscale and pleasant to look at and touch. Vista roof opens up the cabin. Controls are easy to use and ergonomically designed. Dials and guages are easy to read and adjustable. I actually like the Sync with MyFord Touch system. The touchscreen was a little sluggish, but a recent software upgrade fixed that. Technology that comes in handy:rear camera, rear back-up sensor, and adaptive cruise control. The collision warning and park assist are gimmicky, in my opinion. >Exterior. I find it to be a handsome car with nice lines. The 20" polished wheels and chrome exhaust tips are nice touch. You definitely will stand out and won't be mistaken for any other vehicle! >Powertrain. The twin-turbo V6 delivers big, smooth power. The AWD system inspires confidence. The transmission has an available "Sport" mode which gives quciker shifts and holds gears. At the stop light and on the highway, not many vehicles can match the Flex's performance. >Summary. The Flex has it all: it is a sports car, luxury car, and SUV all rolled into one."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Flex near Honolulu. See local deals