2010 Ford Flex

Based on 245 Ratings for the 2009 - 2017 models.

Best vehicle for a busy family, kids, pets, cargo!

By on Tuesday, October 25, 2011

"This car follows our use of Chevy Suburbans and meets almost every need as well, only cargo space is smaller! With sports gear, a large dog and fluctuating number of passengers, this is a fantastic car. The ride is lovely if we're out with adults for an evening and for family use, the Flex works well for extra older kids with the forward-facing rear seats which are true seats, safe and comfortable, unlike rear mini-van or smaller SUV rear seats! Overall, a fantastic and really nice, smooth car! One can enjoy for travel and for easy transport of lots of things to college dorms!"

Best vehicle ever

By on Sunday, November 27, 2011

"I was looking at large suv's to buy. I started working at a new job and rode to work in a Flex.I could not believe the room in the back seat and the fuel mileage this vehicle got.I was sold. The flex provides great fuel economy and plenty of room on long trips.I do not use it much around town, but great on the highway with lots of comfort."

If they sill made Sta-Wagon, this w/be King Wagon

By on Monday, June 13, 2016

Pros: "Very good gas millage, 22-24 on Hwy"

Cons: "lots lower than a SUV,U may bump head for a wk."

"Seem like there nothing I don't like about this Vehicle, it's roomier than a truck! All 6 seat are made for big people. Ride heavy like a truck and give a solid ride but quick like a car..."

AWESOME

By on Sunday, August 16, 2009

"If you like the look of this cuv then go for it!! Despite the fact I wanted one from the second I first saw it in the magazine, I love this car now for more reasons than just the way it looks. I have never sat in a more comfortable seat in a vehicle...not cadillac nor lincoln. The ride is extremely smooth and quiet. I have already decided if and when a final production year is announced for the flex I will buy another one. Yes, it IS that AWESOME!!"

Best vehicle

By on Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Pros: "price, fund to drive"

"Purchased a 2013 Limited, best vehicle ever. Comes loaded with Park Assist for those that can't parallel park. Great in tight situations. The adaptive cruise is phenomenal, slows down when it gets close to traffic (distance adjustable). Now the warning sensors will keep you on your toes if you get too close and forget to brake. Now the six seater is the way to go with the front driver and passenger seat with a/c blowing up your hi-nee, freaking awesome. The refrigerator/freezer in the second row worth having on road trips. The Flex rides like a sedan but has the looks of a Chevy Tahoe lower version but has more rear space with the third row up than a Tahoe. The towing capacity is awesome had the biggest U haul trailer you can rent hooked onto the back."

Roomy, comfortable, functional

By on Sunday, May 29, 2016

Pros: "Roomy, comfortable, good for long trips"

Cons: "Price was a bit high"

"The Flex is the roomiest SUV in its class. Adults have great comfort in the front 2 rows. It rides comfortably, has adequate power with the standard engine and provides good fuel economy for a vehicle this size."

The Flex is a vehicle with 'character'

By on Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Pros: "comfortable ride, all the great gadgets"

Cons: "a little pricey but our car dealer made us a deal"

"Our Flex is loaded with all options so it does everything. The GAP adaptive cruise control is a must have. Spacious to almost a limo feel. I am 6'5" with plenty of leg and head room even in the second and third row seats. My eight year old presses a button to fold a second row seat so she can sit in the third row seat with her feet up on the folded second row seat. The ride is great. Kinda like going down the road in a lazy boy recliner."

LOVE IT

By on Friday, August 15, 2014

Pros: "easy and fun to drive, peppy engine"

Cons: "fuel economy"

"Its wonderful, dives like a car, but holds cargo like a minivan. We used to own a minivan and needed something we could tow with and the flex was perfect. The kids can get in and out easily even from the third row. The fuel economy is not impressive (i have heard it got better in later years). I would buy it all over again! Engine is peppy and towing does not make it feel under powered."

I wish I had one sooner

By on Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Pros: "magnificent cross country travel vehicle"

Cons: "I would like to see more HWY mileage (24 on HWY)"

"2009 Flex SEL FWD, leather seating. This is easily the finest car I have ever owned (of 20+). Tremendous seating comfort for both large adults & smaller children. Easy for adults to sit in the middle row seating, which tilt backs for comfort. The vehicle 'feels' larger inside than it is, & we have taken many cross country trips in it without complaint. The styling is unique, & the control cluster (we opted for manual controls vs the touch screen) is logical & easy to use both day/night. The kids especially enjoy the rear air/heat separate controls and the wireless headphone DVD system. This is a complex & most useful entertainment system that can support the driver listening to the radio in the front, kids watching a DVD in the back AND on a separate wireless headphone channel other kids listening to CDs or a different radio channel. My previous car was a V-8 & believe the power of this V-6 is roughly equivalent, with more than adequate power on mountain roads heavily loaded with people & luggage for vacation (but we do not tow). It is easy to drive & handles well when asked to, characteristically it handles much closer to a solid sedan rather than to a mini-van or SUV. The FWD is competent & sure footed in Michigan climates. We have had no mechanical issues other than routine maintenance in the first 100K miles, & it has held up cosmetically very well. What is not to love?"

Wonderful

By on Thursday, December 22, 2011

Pros: "comfort, roomy, good gas mileage, unique styling"

Cons: "I haven't found any"

"We have taken our Flex on several road trips, one with six people, and we do not have one complaint. We have been getting around 20 mpg in the city and 25 highway. Our family loves being able to hook up our MP3 players to listen to our own music and also listen to the satellite radio. As the primary driver and the mom of our family I tend to recieve many phone calls. I love being able to bluetooth my phone to the vehicle and recieve or make a call handsfree. To me this is an awesome safety feature. The heated seats are great in the winter. I would and have recommended the Flex to anyone who is willing to listen."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Flex near Honolulu. See local deals