Transaction Data

in the last
90 days
within the U.S.
Transaction Data

This meter represents a sample range of recent transaction prices for vehicles of the same year, make and model as the vehicle specified, but sometimes with a different style and/or equipment. Analyzed transaction prices exclude taxes, DMV fees, documentation fees, other dealership charges and any available rebates or incentives.

10/8.8

7.4

Based on 257 Ratings for the 2011 - 2017 models.

7.5/10
    7.6/10

'16 Fiesta ST

By on Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Pros: "Explained above."

Cons: "Hatch space, rear view mirror visibility."

"I bought this car July 25th, and I have put almost 7500 miles on it since. I've driven it from Des Moines, Iowa to Denver, Colorado and in a host of different conditions. For a performance vehicle, I couldn't recommend anything else as a daily driver for this price point. I've enjoyed every minute I spent in this car, and so has everyone else who has driven/ridden in it. If you're looking at this car expecting comfort or easy of use, you clearly need to look else where. The whole philosophy of this car is that YOU are in control. If that is what you are looking for, I highly recommend it. Pros: 1. The chassis is quite stiff, allowing you to feel exactly what the road is doing through your seat. 2. The engine is happy to rev, and puts out more than enough power for the car. 3. Clutch is light, and the shifter feels very notchy and satisfying. 4. The steering is very direct, you know where you are putting the car. You just can't feel everything like you would with a hydraulic steering rack. 5. The gearing makes sense for the car, 1st gear is good for ~20mph, 2nd for ~50mph, 3rd for ~75mph, etc. 6. The Recaro seats are fantastic. 750mi to Colorado from Iowa in one day, no back pain. They hold you VERY well in the corners. Adjustment might lack slightly, the head rests could be angled back a bit further. 7. Gauges are all analog. 8. Sync 3 has excellent voice recognition, and all the control surfaces are intuitive and feel nice. (turn signals, steering wheel controls, entertainment and climate control) 9. Looks. I got mine in Platinum White with the Ebony wheels, and I think it looks great. Interior is Grey, which also looks pretty good."

Nice Vehicle

By on Monday, May 1, 2017

Pros: "zips, small, quiet"

Cons: "small"

"Ive had this car for a year now. I did have 4 recalls performed on it and that fixed almost all my issues! However my front right axle makes a weird grinding noise ever since i bought it, and no one says they know what it is? It runs great, pretty quiet, fast, reliable, and agile!"

Great quality for a small car

By on Monday, February 13, 2012

Pros: "Fun to Drive and great mileage"

Cons: "Hard to climb into and out of when older"

"This little car has great quality and is fun to drive for a small car. My SES has all the bells and whistles so it is very convenient as a driver."

Great driving small car...but

By on Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Pros: "Just a great compact car"

Cons: "It does hesitate, after stopping for light/sign"

"I purchased the Fiesta in November, 2012, trading in a Focus. The mileage is fantastic, nothing less than 33mpg, mostly 37+. I had the dealer install a Sirius receiver, which is the pits; make sure Sirius is standard, if you buy one. Value is exceptional. My grandson wants this one, when I get my next vehicle."

Well spent money, fun to drive and safe!

By on Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Pros: "Safety,great looks,ride,fuel economy,features"

Cons: "would be perfect with a 10yr /100,000 mi. warranty"

Ford Fiesta blue flame metallic

"The Ford Fiesta SE hatchback is a great value car. It offers enough room for daily commuting. I chose the SE trim with the sport appearance package (15inch alloy wheels, cruise control and LED parking lights looking great!) and the SYNC"

Ford Fiesta blue flame metallic