2013 Ford Fiesta

7.4

Based on 249 Ratings for the 2011 - 2017 models.

7.5/10
    7.6/10

Fantastic small car.

By on Saturday, October 29, 2011

Pros: "Drives like a sports car. Great Mileage."

Cons: "Don't have any."

"Drives like a sports car. Have logged mileage up to 48MPG Hwy. Usually around 36 around town. hybrid mileage without the complication. The leather front seats are more comfortable than most luxury cars I've owned or rented. Back seat is small (as expected in a sporty sub-compact)."

Best Car I have ever had!

By on Saturday, November 5, 2016

Cons: "no cons period!"

"This car is exceptional in every way! From the seats, to the steering wheel feel, this vehicle makes it happen. It has user friendly controls, awesome styling, best handling I have ever had in any car, butter smooth clutch and shifter operation,and the best looking wheels I have ever had period. This car goes 0-60 in 6.5 seconds, and gets 28.5 to 30 mpg everyday I drive it. I run regular unleaded, not premium fuel, and it is very fast. 100 watt sound system standard,Cruise Control standard,ambient lighting standard,4 cupholders standard,keyless start and entry system standard, Turbo inline 4 cylinder engine standard. I love this car!!!!"

Fun every day driver

By on Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Pros: "Very fast, great mileage, good handling.."

Cons: "Rear leg room.."

"Have a Titanium automatic. Not 1 problem so far. Love the double clutch transmission and the car is like a jack rabbit from a start. Getting 33 city and 39-40 Highway. Handling is great. Just a very pleasant every day driver that is loads of fun....."

2013 Ford Fiesta SE Hatch 5 speed

By on Friday, September 9, 2016

Pros: "Style, Handling, Gas Mileage"

Cons: "Reliability"

"Bought this car with 33k on it used for $8,900. Impressed with style, ride and handling. Have owned for six months. I bought the 5 speed because of all issues I read about with autoshift. Well, one month after I bought it the slave cylinder went on clutch, leaking onto interior floor mat. Also all four speakers in doors were toast. Fast forward month six, some kind of vacuum valve threw a check engine light. Repairs would have amounted to over $1,500 for these fixes, luckily, I was able to transfer extended warranty from previous owner and my cost with transfer and repairs was less than $300. I would not recommend buying this car without extended warranty, nor would I keep this car after warranty expires. I actually love the way the car drives and sits, it is also a decent looking car with the SE package, but I just don't trust the reliability of this car. My 2007 Ford Taurus SE has had minimal problems in the eight years I've owned it compared to the Fiesta and I believe it will outlast my 2013 Ford Fiesta. The Fiesta is a good car not to keep for too long."

Best Car I Have Ever Owned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By on Monday, January 30, 2017

Pros: "Great price, Extremely fun to drive, Great MPG"

Cons: "Non"

"This is the best car I have had in my entire life! I have had many, many cars all types, and the Fiesta ST is the most fun to drive, and best handling car period. It is built extremely well, and does not rattle, squeak, or have any mechanical problems ever. I highly recommend test driving this car, if you want a premium performance car, that gets 25 to 28 city mileage, and 35 to 38 highway mileage on regular unleaded. I have never put premium gas in vehicle, I consider that a complete waste of money. Don't hesitate, get to your Ford dealer today for the Fiesta ST."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Fiesta near Honolulu. See local deals