2011 Ford Fiesta

7.4

Based on 249 Ratings for the 2011 - 2017 models.

7.5/10
    7.6/10

Very Wonderful Car To Drive

By on Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Pros: "42 hwy-36 city fun to drive very comfortable"

Cons: "NONE AT ALL"

"We bought this car for my wife to drive to work (89 miles round trip)Let me tell you this is one fine car !! I have owned several luxury vehicles in the past and this rides better, handles better with more options than anything I have ever owned. Please believe me this is the Best Car in it's class. We will buy another if and when this one ever wears out. 2014 SE with all options. P.S. I am 6'4" and weigh 250 + pounds"

DO NOT BUY THIS CAR

By on Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Reason: Transmission Problems

Pros: "Gas mileage was great before transmission repair"

Cons: "Everything else"

"Bought this car brand new. At a little under 3,000 miles, the transmission started slipping. The dealership kept it three weeks and finally replaced the clutch assembly and reprogrammed the TCM & PCM. Transmission still slipped in 1st & 3rd gears, and mpg was down approx. 5mpg. Back to the dealership. Kept it another three weeks, and said they could not duplicate the problem. Really? I do not think they even drove the car, and either didn't know what to do, or didn't care. Glad it is gone!"

Fiesta ST - makes me smile every time

By on Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Pros: "Handling, power, features, mileage, MyFord Touch"

Cons: "Ride is a bit soft"

"First, I'm 54 and traded a Miata on this Fiesta ST. I've always owned sporty/sports/performance cars because life is too short to drive anything boring. This car is an absolute scream to drive - passing power (even above 80mph), cornering (corners harder than my Miata), silky smooth 6-speed and clutch action (also better than my Miata), features galore (I have had NO trouble with MyFord Touch), gas mileage is great (I took a 200 mile trip and averaged 35mpg at ~80mph on the interstate), and it looks good (everywhere I go, people ask "that's a Fiesta?...I am quick to tell them that it's the ST model). My only (small) complaint: it rides a bit too soft for me - after having a Miata with sport suspension, this Fiesta has a Lincoln-soft ride. Firming up the ride will be my first post-purchase project. Most people will say that it rides too firmly - but I'm not most people. In short, if you want performance along with economy and features, the Fiesta ST has no competition (the pricing on the Mini Cooper S is ridiculous, and my memories of Fiats back in the 70s is not good)."

Great car

By on Saturday, May 17, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, great mpg, great power"

"Got this car on a lease, then bought it. This is the best car I've ever owned, and I'm 66 years young. Consistently gets 40 mpg. I'll drive this until the wheels fall off."

Fantastic fuel mileage. Great car as others have

By on Sunday, May 5, 2013

"Said needs an arm rest I see they are nowavailable 62000 of trouble free driving. Have gotten 44 miles per gallon in highway trips. Average 37 around town mix of freeway city streets ."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Fiesta near Honolulu. See local deals