2011 Ford Fiesta

7.4

Based on 255 Ratings for the 2011 - 2017 models.

7.5/10
    7.5/10

2012 Ford Fiesta S (cool car!)

By on Saturday, August 3, 2013

Pros: "Very reasonable price, Ford quality"

Cons: "cramped in back seat if you have passengers."

"My 2012 Ford Fiesta - best car I've ever owned! Handles like a gem, manual transmission-great on gas!!!! Back seat is a little cramped-if you have passengers. Back seat is great for storage. I love driving this car ! thanks !!"

2011 AND 2013 FORD FIESTA

By on Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Pros: "PRICE, DRIVING DYNAMIC, FEATURES"

Cons: "BACK SEATS BEST FOR KIDS OR SHORT ADULTS"

"We recently added a second Fiesta to join the one we purchased in January 2011. We have had no issues with the 2011, and for 2013 Ford has added volume controls to the steering wheel, driver armrest, and moved the SYNC to the wheel from the turn signal stalk. We consistently get 32MPG in mostly city driving, and 45MPG highway is easilly attainable at 60MPH. This is a nimble and really fun to drive car which retained it's European handling qualities. If you need a sub-compact (super mini) you really need to test drive the Fiesta."

DO NOT BUY

By on Saturday, May 25, 2013

Pros: "lots of bells and whistles"

Cons: "Horrible TRANSMISSION"

"I bought this car brand new. It now has 33000 miles on it. automatic transmission is HORRIBLE! Jerky like I am driving a stick for the first time. AMAZING GAS MILEAGE. 38mpg in town. ( I have the SFE model that came with a fuel saver package) Looks good in dash design and curb appeal. Everything works as it should except for JerKY transmission when driving in slower speeds from a near stop. My husband says to TRADE IT! I thought it was a great deal when I bought it...NOT and yes i have had it in the shop for "reprogramming" DIDNT WORK"

I regret this car more than any I've owned

By on Monday, August 6, 2012

Pros: "Comfortable, roomy for the size, mirrors work well"

Cons: "Mechanical issues, terrible handling in weather"

"I hate this car for a few reasons. First of all I have chronic steering column issues with a thumping sound and you can feel it to already had it replaced once less than a year ago and it i back. I already have an oil leak, awesome. The other thing I hate is how terrible it handles period, but in wet weather God help me. If you live in an area like Florida with a rainy season DO NOT buy this deathtrap. I hate driving in the rain in this thing, it feels as though I will spin out any second if there is any water at all on the road, not talking wet but a layer of water. I got new tires after only a year because I thought maybe it was the cheap tires but no, it is the car. Winds blow this thing around like no other as well. The car just does not handle well in my opinion. I drive my wife's Toyota Corolla in the same conditions and it handles SOOOOOO much better. I get 32 miles to the gallon driving highway at 75-80 mph with the air on so I'll take that. The mirrors are good and my back doesn't hurt on long trips with the seats. Other than that take this thing back."

Very Wonderful Car To Drive

By on Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Pros: "42 hwy-36 city fun to drive very comfortable"

Cons: "NONE AT ALL"

"We bought this car for my wife to drive to work (89 miles round trip)Let me tell you this is one fine car !! I have owned several luxury vehicles in the past and this rides better, handles better with more options than anything I have ever owned. Please believe me this is the Best Car in it's class. We will buy another if and when this one ever wears out. 2014 SE with all options. P.S. I am 6'4" and weigh 250 + pounds"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Fiesta near Honolulu. See local deals