ZIP code

2011 Ford Fiesta

7.4

Based on 254 Ratings for the 2011 - 2017 models.

7.5/10
    7.6/10

Best Car I Have Ever Owned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By on Monday, January 30, 2017

Pros: "Great price, Extremely fun to drive, Great MPG"

Cons: "Non"

"This is the best car I have had in my entire life! I have had many, many cars all types, and the Fiesta ST is the most fun to drive, and best handling car period. It is built extremely well, and does not rattle, squeak, or have any mechanical problems ever. I highly recommend test driving this car, if you want a premium performance car, that gets 25 to 28 city mileage, and 35 to 38 highway mileage on regular unleaded. I have never put premium gas in vehicle, I consider that a complete waste of money. Don't hesitate, get to your Ford dealer today for the Fiesta ST."

Unbeatable Value and Fun for the Price!

By on Sunday, January 15, 2017

Pros: "Practical, Economical, Fun"

Cons: "Rough ride, parts of interior feels a bit cheap"

"The Fiesta ST is an absolute riot to drive. The 1.6T makes plenty of power, the brakes are great, and the steering makes the car feel like it's on rails. I am truly impressed for the performance value for the price. It's economical, practical, and fun. Why can't more cars be like this?"

Also first brand new car!

By on Thursday, December 8, 2011

Pros: "nice handling, great mpg, safe"

Cons: "lacks power"

"No problems at all! It's small but if you're skinny then you should have no problem with it. The dashboard reads 38.5mpg but I am getting 40.2mpg self calculated! The car handles well and is pretty good in snow. I have owned it about a year so far with no problems at all. I do understand that some individuals have issues with the auto transmission. Must have been a bad batch or something but I got lucky. I got the lime green hatchback."

Do not buy this car

By on Friday, July 14, 2017

Pros: "its cute"

Cons: "everything else"

"I bought this car new and it only has 81,000 miles on it. In the time that I have owned it I have had to bring it to the mechanic for a cascade of issues- including two recall notices, one for a faulty door spring that could result in the car door opening while driving, and another for its famously terrible transmission. The check engine light is almost always on in my car. Despite repeated attempts to get this fixed, it has never been corrected by the dealership or other mechanics. The straw that breaks the camels back is the transmission. On multiple occasions while driving I have hit the gas and the car doesnt move. Once I was on a hill and instead of going forward my car started rolling backward. It wasnt until I turned the car completely off and then back on was I able to continue driving. The second time was while trying to make a left hand turn in a busy intersection with oncoming traffic. Both obviously made me fear for my life. I also live in Texas and the air conditioning basically does not work in the summer. I have been told by multiple mechanics that it is working fine, it is just not strong enough to compete with the heat. Overall, this car is a terrible investment. After driving it for only six or so years, Im looking at reselling it for around 1,000, but have no choice seeing as how I dont really feel like letting the Ford Motor Company kill me or my family with their terrible engineering."

best compact car value out there!

By on Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Pros: "40 mpg"

Cons: "simple"

"Everyone loves this car. I'm o.k. with it but am use to hotrods. It's a great little car for those wanting 40 mpg. No one guesses it's a Ford. It looks like a Corolla or a Prius. The sedan has a huge trunk and is cheaper than a hatchback. Go for it!"

Nice Vehicle

By on Monday, May 1, 2017

Pros: "zips, small, quiet"

Cons: "small"

"Ive had this car for a year now. I did have 4 recalls performed on it and that fixed almost all my issues! However my front right axle makes a weird grinding noise ever since i bought it, and no one says they know what it is? It runs great, pretty quiet, fast, reliable, and agile!"

DON'T BUY THIS CAR

By on Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Pros: "It has nice interoir features."

Cons: "The transmission slips, multiple recalls."

"If you are in the market to buy a used car and have come across a ford feista run away! This car has giving me nothing but headaches. Multiple recalls on this car have drove me insane. The (clutch) the dealers say breaks at least every 6 months. I am constantly in the shop getting it fixed. This car has many lawsuits pending because of the slipping of the transmission. Please stay away from buying this car it will give you nothing but headaches. I bought this car certified preowned. Terrible terrible buy can't stress that enough. I can't wait to pay it off just so I can trade it in!!"

'16 Fiesta ST

By on Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Pros: "Explained above."

Cons: "Hatch space, rear view mirror visibility."

"I bought this car July 25th, and I have put almost 7500 miles on it since. I've driven it from Des Moines, Iowa to Denver, Colorado and in a host of different conditions. For a performance vehicle, I couldn't recommend anything else as a daily driver for this price point. I've enjoyed every minute I spent in this car, and so has everyone else who has driven/ridden in it. If you're looking at this car expecting comfort or easy of use, you clearly need to look else where. The whole philosophy of this car is that YOU are in control. If that is what you are looking for, I highly recommend it. Pros: 1. The chassis is quite stiff, allowing you to feel exactly what the road is doing through your seat. 2. The engine is happy to rev, and puts out more than enough power for the car. 3. Clutch is light, and the shifter feels very notchy and satisfying. 4. The steering is very direct, you know where you are putting the car. You just can't feel everything like you would with a hydraulic steering rack. 5. The gearing makes sense for the car, 1st gear is good for ~20mph, 2nd for ~50mph, 3rd for ~75mph, etc. 6. The Recaro seats are fantastic. 750mi to Colorado from Iowa in one day, no back pain. They hold you VERY well in the corners. Adjustment might lack slightly, the head rests could be angled back a bit further. 7. Gauges are all analog. 8. Sync 3 has excellent voice recognition, and all the control surfaces are intuitive and feel nice. (turn signals, steering wheel controls, entertainment and climate control) 9. Looks. I got mine in Platinum White with the Ebony wheels, and I think it looks great. Interior is Grey, which also looks pretty good."

Love this little big car

By on Saturday, October 1, 2016

Pros: "Sync, 5-speed manual, seats, gas mileage, utility"

Cons: "too little center console storage"

"Purchased this used and absolutely love it. I have it with the 5 speed manual and it is a blast to drive. Don't get me wrong I know it's an economy car but the manual transmission and seats are very sporty. The gas mileage is in the 40's and the sync system is great! I also have the hatchback and love the extra utility. The front seatbacks are deeply sculpted in the back leaving a lot more leg room than you would think. Overall I am thoroughly pleased with this Fiesta and would buy another in a second."

Great driving small car...but

By on Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Pros: "Just a great compact car"

Cons: "It does hesitate, after stopping for light/sign"

"I purchased the Fiesta in November, 2012, trading in a Focus. The mileage is fantastic, nothing less than 33mpg, mostly 37+. I had the dealer install a Sirius receiver, which is the pits; make sure Sirius is standard, if you buy one. Value is exceptional. My grandson wants this one, when I get my next vehicle."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Fiesta near Honolulu. See local deals