2011 Ford Fiesta

7.4

Based on 256 Ratings for the 2011 - 2017 models.

7.5/10
    7.6/10

'16 Fiesta ST

By on Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Pros: "Explained above."

Cons: "Hatch space, rear view mirror visibility."

"I bought this car July 25th, and I have put almost 7500 miles on it since. I've driven it from Des Moines, Iowa to Denver, Colorado and in a host of different conditions. For a performance vehicle, I couldn't recommend anything else as a daily driver for this price point. I've enjoyed every minute I spent in this car, and so has everyone else who has driven/ridden in it. If you're looking at this car expecting comfort or easy of use, you clearly need to look else where. The whole philosophy of this car is that YOU are in control. If that is what you are looking for, I highly recommend it. Pros: 1. The chassis is quite stiff, allowing you to feel exactly what the road is doing through your seat. 2. The engine is happy to rev, and puts out more than enough power for the car. 3. Clutch is light, and the shifter feels very notchy and satisfying. 4. The steering is very direct, you know where you are putting the car. You just can't feel everything like you would with a hydraulic steering rack. 5. The gearing makes sense for the car, 1st gear is good for ~20mph, 2nd for ~50mph, 3rd for ~75mph, etc. 6. The Recaro seats are fantastic. 750mi to Colorado from Iowa in one day, no back pain. They hold you VERY well in the corners. Adjustment might lack slightly, the head rests could be angled back a bit further. 7. Gauges are all analog. 8. Sync 3 has excellent voice recognition, and all the control surfaces are intuitive and feel nice. (turn signals, steering wheel controls, entertainment and climate control) 9. Looks. I got mine in Platinum White with the Ebony wheels, and I think it looks great. Interior is Grey, which also looks pretty good."

Nice Vehicle

By on Monday, May 1, 2017

Pros: "zips, small, quiet"

Cons: "small"

"Ive had this car for a year now. I did have 4 recalls performed on it and that fixed almost all my issues! However my front right axle makes a weird grinding noise ever since i bought it, and no one says they know what it is? It runs great, pretty quiet, fast, reliable, and agile!"

Love this little big car

By on Saturday, October 1, 2016

Pros: "Sync, 5-speed manual, seats, gas mileage, utility"

Cons: "too little center console storage"

"Purchased this used and absolutely love it. I have it with the 5 speed manual and it is a blast to drive. Don't get me wrong I know it's an economy car but the manual transmission and seats are very sporty. The gas mileage is in the 40's and the sync system is great! I also have the hatchback and love the extra utility. The front seatbacks are deeply sculpted in the back leaving a lot more leg room than you would think. Overall I am thoroughly pleased with this Fiesta and would buy another in a second."

FiST Review

By on Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Pros: "Should not be street legal!!"

Cons: "Transmission and clutch need to be the sport model"

"Okay, I read this review and I realize that this was not about the Fiesta ST. This car really should have its own designation. The only thing that this car shares with the non-ST version is a body styling. The ST is like a go cart on steroids and amphetamines. It only comes in the manual version and the car is completely capable of spinning the wheels in the first three gears while rolling. Its nimble as anything you can imagine and slips through traffic like a two wheeler. I was watching a review before I bought mine and the reviewer said that there were cars out there that were more powerful, but none that were more fun to drive (preach). One feature that they dont tell you about with this car is that it is a bolt-on vehicle. If the standard turbo is not enough, you can get another (manufactured by Ford)that will not void your warranty. The turbo comes in multiple strengths (and prices). The same applies to the brakes and the exhaust system. This car is a tuners dream vehicle. I had clutch issues which Ford refused to fix, but since that issue was resolved it has been a party (pun intended) to drive. Piece of advice if you buy this car, get a radar detector, you will need it."

Great driving small car...but

By on Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Pros: "Just a great compact car"

Cons: "It does hesitate, after stopping for light/sign"

"I purchased the Fiesta in November, 2012, trading in a Focus. The mileage is fantastic, nothing less than 33mpg, mostly 37+. I had the dealer install a Sirius receiver, which is the pits; make sure Sirius is standard, if you buy one. Value is exceptional. My grandson wants this one, when I get my next vehicle."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Fiesta near Honolulu. See local deals