1992 Ford Festiva

Based on 54 Ratings for the 1992 - 1993 models.

very good tow truck

By on Friday, August 10, 2007

"i have abused my festiva for the last 2 years it servived a horse, six deer, and me using it as a tow truck. I use the car 2 load vehicals on to my trailer that dont run and i haul scrap metal w it. the best thing about my car is it never lets me down or leaves me stranded, if it has gas it will run"

I've had over 20 cars and this is the BEST one :)

By on Saturday, October 24, 2009

"I own 1988 Ford Festiva and after having owned 20 cars this is the best car i've ever had and i'm going to try to get another one."

An awesome car!

By on Thursday, March 4, 2010

"My self, I think that this car is amazing! It is cute, gets amazing mpg, and is a great traveling car. Though, I hate to admit it, but the interior room isn't the best. This is not the car for somebody that is much over 6 feet tall. If you are 6 feet tall you'll be fine. It doesn't have the best acceleration, but is fine. This car would be a great first car for almost anybody. It is also amazingly high off the ground and would be able to do almost anything. I would recommend this car to almost anybody!"

I can't kill it!

By on Monday, April 21, 2008

"My friend owned an 89 for 6 years. He never changed any of the fluids. EVER! He put oil in it when it would start to knock. The only actual maintence he did is change the brakes and tires when they showed wires. It quit running one day. I took a look at it, pulled the air filter out and it ran again. He didn't feel like buying an air filter so he gave me the car. I drove it 2 hours to the city. While I was down there I replaced the spark plugs and found 2 loose. I mean flopping around loose. Its never ran better. since then ive hit 3 deers, fell in a ditch, and got rear ended. And all it needed for repairs is a roll of that yellow lens repair tape for the front blinkers. Its still running and I still show it no mercy. I seriously can't kill it. and I keep trying!"

Love it!

By on Monday, November 2, 2009

"I love my Festiva. It's nothing special. Runs perfectly. Get's amazing MPG. Extremely reliable. They don't make cars like this anymore. Well especially KIA since Kia technically made the festiva. Kia made the festiva for Ford. Anyway if you are looking for something glamorous this isn't the car. But if you want a car that can handle anything buy it. Also it has some common problems. Brakes/exhaust. fairly cheap and easy mods to improve these."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Festiva near Honolulu. See local deals