2010 Ford F450 Super Duty Crew Cab

6.6

Based on 33 Ratings for the 2008 - 2010 models.

6.7/10
    7.1/10
    6.9/10
    7.1/10

Few problems

By on Friday, July 16, 2010

"I carry a large truck camper. Total vehicle weight 14,000 lbs. It is the best truck out of 9 that I have owned. the handling is superior, the brakes are the best (30% larger than my F350) Fuel mileage at 70 mph has been 8.6 hand caculated for 26,000 miles. I would be pleased if it would be 10 mpg. My wife says it is the most comfortable truck we have had, however it always has the truck camper on it. The little I have driven it unloaded, I found it better than expected."

Should have kept my 99

By on Monday, August 1, 2011

Pros: "??"

Cons: "gas mileage, repairs, warranty"

"Short and sweet, had a 99 F350 and loved it, have an 08 F450 and hate it! Threee radiators, 4 thermostats, 1 transmission, still leaking from radiator, at best 10 mpg if I am careful. Save your money, I have owned a Ford for 12 years and as soon as I get rid of this truck I won't own one again."

Bad Bad Bad truck cannot be said loud enough

By on Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Pros: "Absolutely NONE"

Cons: "Broke down every 2 months minimum"

"I bought the 2011 F450 new. It is used as a commercial truck and now has close to 200k miles. Engine has been replaced twice. Turbo has been replaced 5 times. I also have same year 1 tons of other brands that have had zero issues doing the same commercial job."

go ahead, flush your money

By on Wednesday, July 7, 2010

"Honestly, I love everything about these trucks but the lousy 6.4 litre. What is Ford thinking? I had an '08 F450, it constantly had EGR issues. Oil leaks. Radiator leaks. DPF filter problems. Fuel mileage got continuously worse. I traded it in for a '09 F450 because I bought the sales pitch about how they're sooooo much better now, the bugs are worked out, yada yada yada. I'm an idiot. Now I have all these problems and more. The catalytic converter is clogged so it has no power, but the dealership says everything is fine. Really? Should an F450 pulling a trailer with only 5000lbs only go 45 mph up a small grade? should it only get 4.5mpg WITHOUT a trailer even on it? Oh, it also has a blown o-ring in the radiator. But the dealership can't seem to find the time to get that fixed. Yeah, Ford rocks. The 2011 seems better, but I'm not convinced yet. They'd be better off dropping a John Deere engine under the hood. Spend your 61 grand on a nice boat. You'll enjoy it more, and it'll probably last just as long. P.S. I had to change a few words to get this to post. I have a potty mouth when it comes to F450 talk."

08'-10' F450 BIG DOG DADDY

By on Sunday, September 18, 2011

Pros: "Everyone acknowledges this truck, even 2011 F450's!"

Cons: "Ride is a little harsh with only a bag of groceries in back, mpg less than an F150"

"My gosh I don't get the complaints about ride and fuel economy! This truck was made to do one thing...handle extreme payloads like no other non cab"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford F450 Super Duty Crew Cab near Honolulu. See local deals