2006 Ford F350 Super Duty Super Cab

8.1

Based on 335 Ratings for the 2005 - 2007 models.

Know what you've got

By on Sunday, August 31, 2008

"I've owned 2 of these trucks, the first was an '05 and the second is an '06. I had the first truck for nearly a year and several problems with the engine, I blame that on the fact that it was an early '05 model truck and hadn't had all the bug worked out of it yet. I put 105,000 miles on that one and traded it for an '06. I've had this one for nearly 3 years now with nearly 200,000 rough miles, and haven't had it in the shop for anything other than oil changes. The main thing is to keep up with the maintainence and know how to use these trucks the way they are intended."

REPAIRS ARE EXPENSIVE, BUT RARE <3 THIS TRUCK

By on Sunday, January 15, 2012

Pros: "SERIOUS POWER, STANCE, AND CAB ROOM IS AWESOME"

Cons: "INJECTORS UNRELIABLE, GRILL WEATHERED TOO FAST"

"I WAS A CHEV "DIE HARD" FROM BIRTH. I AM MORE THAN IMPRESSED WITH THIS TRUCK. ALTHOUGH, REPAIRS CAN BE EXPENSIVE, THEY HAVE BEEN SOME WHAT RARE THUS FAR. I HAVE REALLY TAKEN A SHINE TO THE FORD DIESEL SERIES. HOWEVER, I AM NOT IMPRESSED WITH THE INJECTORS WHAT SO EVER. THEY ARE SUBSTANDARD, AND UNPREDICTABLE AT BEST ON THE 6.0L. OVER ALL POWER, RELIABILITY, AND COMFORT..... I'D SAY THIS TRUCK IS AN 8 OUT OF 10 EASY. 10 BEING A BRAND NEW, PROVEN QUALITY TRUCK."

Love my F350 Crew Cab

By on Monday, November 7, 2011

Pros: "Pwer, comfort and Reliability"

Cons: "Too noisy."

"Have kept up regular maintenance and experienced no mechanical failures. Will haul or tow everything I have put in or behind it. I love the spacious interior and the well designed layout. Average 15MPG which is pretty good for all of the driving I do around town. Can haul 5 people very comfortably as well as a LARGE payload. This truck is awesome on a long road trip. My one and only complaint is the inherent noisiness of the diesel engine. I knew what I was getting when I purchased so no surprise. When it finally is time for a new vehicle (not anytime soon) I will be replacing with the same exact truck. Can't beat this Ford for Power, Comfort and Reliability."

I love this truck, not many problems at all.

By on Monday, March 19, 2012

Pros: "plenty of power, dependable, looks good."

Cons: "MPG's and turns like a bus"

"I purchased this vehicle when it was a year old and half price from a dealer. I have had a few problems with the fuel injectors and they were covered under warranty. Diesel mileage between 12 and 15 MPG."

Built Ford Tough!!!

By on Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Pros: "Gas-like feel to accelorator, very quick"

Cons: "Fuel milage could be better."

"I have had this truck for three years and have had zero problems with it. I tow a 28ft camper every summer up north and never have any power issues that Cummins or Duramax owners claim the 6.0L has. My father in-law has an '06 Duramax and my powerstroke keeps up with it just fine. And for being a 1-ton it has a smoother ride than that '06 Chevy with the IFS. I love this truck and will never get rid of it. I highly recommend this truck to anybody who wants a dependable truck."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford F350 Super Duty Super Cab near Honolulu. See local deals