2000 Ford F350 Super Duty Super Cab

Based on 623 Ratings for the 1999 - 2004 models.

2003 F-350 CREW

By on Monday, August 13, 2007

"Overall very satisfied with the 7.3 diesel. Really happy I did not buy the 6.0. Once broke in it got great mpg. 18 before the chip, and 20 with the chip. Towing my 30' fifth wheel camper (13,000) lbs, 14mpg. Had to replace rear wheel bearings at 38,000, ball joints at 52,000. Truck is up to whatever I put behind it towing, and has a nice, much quieter inside than previous powerstrokes. Also rides suprisingly well for a F-350. Not looking forward to trading this one in. Not at all impressed with the 6.0, or the new 6.4 twin turbo. Both lack h.p. compared to the other big 2. Ford needs to go back to the old 7.3 diesel. Why fix what wasn't broke?"

Great Truck

By on Tuesday, July 31, 2007

"I own 2 2002 models, and other year Superduties as well. I have never been left stranded by any of my trucks, and they perform well in temps in the neg 20's, thats as cold as I have gone in them anyway. I work from them and play from them, I use them in all facets of my life. To put it simply, the Superduty trucks will always be my first choice."

Great truck!

By on Saturday, February 4, 2012

"best vehicle I've ever owned. I put all the miles on it, and it has been extremely reliable. 7.3L is the best engine Ford has ever made, bar none. Wish it was still made, but it's longevity prevented them from selling new trucks as replacements."

6.0 diesel is a total loser

By on Wednesday, February 1, 2012

"Great ride and looks. An excellent towing vehicle when on flat highway conditions. BUT the 6.0 diesel consistently overheats when under steep upgrades especially when towing. My engines main problem was it's defective EGR valve. This valve was designed to cool down the turbo system but ultimately it fails and turns into the reason the engine overheats. Shop time .. roadside repairs and loss off engine makes this design the worst motor made, period!!!! Buyer beware!!!!"

I'll never buy another Ford!

By on Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Pros: "Plenty of power, good looking truck."

Cons: "Built Ford Tough is nothing more than marketing."

"When I bought this truck I figured it would last a very long time. Boy was I wrong. This truck has been the worst vehicle I've ever owned. The reliability of the 6.0 diesel engine has been dismal at best and Ford does not stand behind their product but will continue to rake in big bucks for repairs such as blown head gaskets, failed EGR and engine oil coolers and the list goes on and on. Do your homework on this one before spending your hard earned cash. If you don't, you'll be sorry like me and thousands of other owners of Ford trucks with the 6.0 diesel. Don't believe me? Just do a quick Google search of Ford 6.0 class action law suit and see what comes up."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford F350 Super Duty Super Cab near Honolulu. See local deals