2010 Ford F350 Super Duty Regular Cab

8.2

Based on 188 Ratings for the 2008 - 2016 models.

A Disappointment

By on Sunday, August 17, 2008

"I replaced a 2004 F-350 (6.0 liter diesel) with this one after blowing the transmission at 104K. I have been towed off the side of the highway 3 times in the last 6 months. I have had the radiator side blow off dumping the entire coolant load, had the exhaust filter plug and have to be replaced (several thousand $$ if not under warranty), and to top it off, the best mileage I have achieved is 13.5 mpg (versus over 20 mpg on my 2004). Ford's response is that "We don't provide mileage estimates on Diesels"..... I have 20,000 miles put on it in 14 months, and the fuel mileage isn't improving any. Constant little things breaking (such as the tow/haul button sticking, the transmission refusing to move out of 4 low, the "fake" chrome on the grill peeling off etc...) This is my 5th Ford truck, 2nd Super Duty, and my last. If I wasn't so upside down in it, I would have dumped it already - get ready for a $20,000 to $25,000 loss when you drive one off the lot. The only positive things I have to say about the truck is that it has more power than anything I have ever driven (when it is running). That and my dealer has been quick about getting me back on the road after it dies...."

Love this truck

By on Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Pros: "lot of power, comfortable, great looking"

"Iv'e had this truck for a year now. Great truck, no problems. I have the 6.7 diesel, ton of power when needed yet economical (18 mpg)city. I drive this truck on short drives and long distances, very comfortable."

Love My For F350 Lariat

By on Wednesday, June 18, 2008

"This is my first diesel truck so have no comparison to others. Love the styling both in and out over GM and Dodge. Little things like electric folding mirrors and bed step are great. Very quiet and comfortable on trips, both front and back seats. Mileage after 12K miles is about 15.5 combined city/hwy. Definately would reccommend to anyone."

Found on Road Dead

By on Friday, May 6, 2011

"After being a die hard Ford guy the road has come to an end. I have a F350 SD and F550 SD (same 6.4 engine) Both with major problems. One has had fuel injectors 3 times and the engine rebuilt (4 weeks) Both have had new radiators. One had a fuel tank that rusted in 2 years that was not covered under warranty. Overall the 6.4 engine has given me lots of problems. It has LOTS of power when it runs. Truck body is no where close to "TOUGH" the fact that Ford pushes this is sad. The body is very very thin metal. The bed dented the first month do putting in an item that weight 800 pounds in it. The front of the bed rail by the cab is very weak from loading the truck it bend by being pushed on. This truck is probably good for someone tooling a trailer around that does not really use a truck to haul stuff on a day to day basis."

2012 power stroke ford best truck ever built

By on Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Pros: "love the enterior love the engine"

Cons: "ford should have done this truck ten years ago"

"had a dodge did not like it i did like the cummins engine"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford F350 Super Duty Regular Cab near Honolulu. See local deals